Friday, May 1, 2009

My Face Is Frozen This Way =D

The whole familia went to watch X-Men Origins: Wolverine today.

Being my usual judgmental self I decreed it to suck eggs before even entering. (What, no original cast?! Bleargh.)

For once I'm actually glad to have been proven wrong.

Now, to spoil the movie for some of you... or not. Hmm...

Nah. That would make Hugh Jackman (and all his biceps) sad.

OMG it was so awesome it appealed to both my man side and my squealy-girl side there were so many displays of buff manly men I just simply cannot breathe properly every 5 minutes and the action scenes were like WOW and OMG we get to see Hugh completely nude woot! and OMG they FINALLY brought in Gambit who is totally one of my faves who looks kinda Johnny Depp-ish and they brought in Deadpool too hurray!

I guess my only complaint is that Scott Summers (not played by James Marsden WHY?!) was somewhat of a calefare here.

Other than that I'd give it a 4/5...

3 for being entertaining and 1 extra for Hugh running about stark-blinkin' nekkid for a good 5 minutes.


Wade Wilson: Great, stuck in an elevator with 5 guys on a high protein diet. Oh Wade! Dreams really do come true.


I loves it. :D


***


OMG I'm so excited are you as excited as I am about tomorrow omigosh I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am about tomorrow night oh is it just me or is it a little stuffy in here? I can't breathe haha I'm so excited I tell you *wheeze*

He's my baby. ♥

And we're celebrating his 33rd (early)birthday together tomorrow. ♥♥

Yep. Just me and my baby. And a bunch of other fools who paid money to intrude on our little private serenade.

OMG I'm so excited I... I don't think I can take it I hope I don't hyperventilate and pass out and miss the entire show (touch wood) 'cos that would make Baby really sad.


.


..


...


One last time.

Like OMG I AM REALLY EXCITED!!!!!

Okay goodnight. ;P

1 comment:

Alana said...

OH HIS FLAMING CHEST XDDD