Monday, May 25, 2009

Cathy's Taggie

Oh goody. Yet another forcibly-yet-not-so-forcibly posted post filled with sordid questions that no one would normally ask nor answer and yet we do it anyway assuming people out there will actually care.

Cynical, yes?

Anyhoo.

Ze Wedding Tag
(all girls should answer truthfully because studies have shown that ALL females above the age of 6 have fantasized about their day of wedded bliss with obsessive detail - thanks to Disney, no less)

1. How old are you?
Wow, it's like everyone else answered "18 going on 19" but unfortunately I'm already there. T___T

2. Are you single?
*looks at watch* Where the eff is he?!

3. At what age do you think you'll get married?
Any age is fine, as long as my oven is still up and running.

4. Do you think you'll be marrying the person you are with now?
I told you he's not here yet lor!

5. If not, who do you want to marry?
He must be 6ft. plus, anatomically correct, have a full head of non-greying hair, handy about the house, a bit of a tech geek, and hopefully more intelligent than I am, but doesn't show it because my ego wouldn't be able to take it haha. And he must be able to play 50 different musical instruments, like wearing shoes without socks, has huge feet, favorite colour blue, born in the year 1976... oh. And loving me unconditionally despite my (very mild) insanity would be great plus.

6. Who will be your bridesmaid or your bestman?
"Please send in your applications here..."

7. Do you want a garden/beach or traditional wedding?
*yawn* so boring. How about getting married in Curacao and then we traipse down somewhere and have a paintball war (in-laws versus in-laws) in our formalwear?

8. Where do you plan to go for honeymoon?
Scotland, the Bavarian Alps, then Jiuzhaigo, then Osaka, then Whakapapa. Now no one will marry me. Haha

9. How many guest do you think you'll invite?
Hmm. If I get this much angpow money per head...

10. Will that include your exes?
Sure. As long as they pay up.

11. How many layers of cake do you want?
Layers? Don't matter to me. Sure like the "tower of roses" concept though

12. When do you want to get married?Morning or evening?
Morning. I don't want my guests to be eaten by mosquitoes.

13. Name the song/tune you would like to play at your wedding?
Is this a joke?! Forever Love lah of course!!

14. Do you prefer fine dining or just normal spoon/fork/knife?
Wtf. Just shut up and eat your crap. :D

15. Champagne or red wine?
Don't really enjoy either of those... How about Slurpees?

16. Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
Couple of days lah. Let me rest bah...

17. Money or household items?
MONEY. Get that toaster that you redeemed with Jusco vouchers away from me.

18. How many kids would you like to have?
Three. =3 If finance permits.

19. Will you record your honeymoon in DVD and CD?
Sure. I might need it one day when his male habits really get to me and I need a reminder on why I married the man. =)

Now that my fantasies have come to a temporary end,

20. I want to know their wedding plan:
Anyone who wants to fill up their space with yet another mindless tag... Especially if you're a chick. ;)

You know what I want Ongy to do this one. She never gets tagged 'cos she's not on my bloglist! Cheater. XP

No comments: