Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ramblings Of An Infected Mind

I don't feel so good.

I should, considering that I didn't have to bullshit my way through my paper. (I think!)

But for some reason I was extra tired on the way home so I just plopped down on my bed and slept till eight. Then I woke up with a sore throat and a runny nose. *cough cough*

Daddy says not to come near him 'cos he's going to Manila and Singapore in a couple of days, and he doesn't wanna get quarantined or anything.

He said I can't go near Momma either.

Nobody loves me. T___T

Oh and the Sydney trip has been canceled (for me at least). Sorry, Shirlynn. :( Second time potong steam. I figured I'd see Sydney after the horrible thing has cleared up, and on my own bat. ;) Keep your fingers crossed!

*sniffles* Wonder which bugger gave me the flu.

But I'm gonna blame Cathy Tai anyway 'cos she eloped with Lily and Ivan today, and abandoned me at college.

Stupid Cathy.*blows nose*

No comments: