Sunday, May 10, 2009

Seek, And You Shall Find.

*soopahhighpitchedultrashrillearsplittingglassshatteringscream*

I found it!! I FOUND IT!

Well, actually Daddy found it, at, of all places, POPULAR BOOKSTORE!
I've always thought Popular damn low class one so I never even thought about the probability of them bringing foreign and elusive into their stores but behold there they are sitting so shamelessly on their shelves!

First first I called up MPH and asked about the compilation (Best of Jimmy Liao Collection, 1998-2008), which thank goodness I didn't get lor because it was really RM400 and did not actually contain the full contents of the books per se (but I didn't know that!). Then I asked about Turn Left, Turn Right but they said "Tarak." So I was just about to go with the Collection when we dropped by Jusco to watch Star Trek (Chris Pine? Certified cutie ^3^) but then we stopped by POPULAR (my new hero hahax) and guess what Daddy saw a bunch of his books in an obscure corner of the store, but they were torn and a little tattered which is totally unacceptable right and they cost - oh guess oh guess how much they cost *rubs hands with glee* - RM50 each! (screw you, amazon.com!) Which is so totally worth it lor! The books are roughly the size of a paper towel and are actually pretty thick for picture books and are in full-color, with two-pages-per-picture illustrations. *huggles* I insisted on mint copies from Taiwan and guess what they said "Ke yi" so I paid the downpayment and I'll be getting them in 2 1/2 months! That's like the 23rd of July! Hee hee, hu hu. I'm such a lucky girl. ^^

Oh. I'm getting Turn Left, Turn Right AND The Sound of Colors. ^^
Ha ha hee hee hu hu~ *pai pai shou*

..and so a new level of retardation has been achieved. Love me. =D


***


Despite my ever-expanding roll of chubb around my... uh, everywhere, I have had the strangest craving for this.

It calls out to me I tell you.

An ice cream sandwich. They used to sell really good, decent-sized ones at 7-Eleven but they have somehow disappeared.

Oh and I've been craving for those sotong-flavored cracker-ball things in a can too. And Kelana Jaya hor yip fahn. And Cocoa Krispies. Which have also mysteriously vanished from stores.

*stomach growls*

I must think salad thoughts. *Aum*