Sunday, May 17, 2009

More Uncomposed Blabber

For the lucky one:

"The more you ruv someone,
the more you want to kir dem."


For the one lost in despair:

"Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket
Never let it fade away
Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket
Save it for a rainy day
For love may come and tap you on the shoulder
Some starless night
Just in case you feel you wanna hold her
You'll have a pocketful of starlight

Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket
Never let it fade away
Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket
Save it for a rainy day [Save it for a rainy, rainy rainy day]
For when your troubles start multiplyin'
And they just might
It's easy to forget them without tryin'
With just a pocketful of starlight"


For the ones who heard me swear that (these certain breed of people) are hopelessly unattractive, I hereby eat my own words. With gusto.

May I present.

Daniel Henney.

Google him. *wiggles eyebrows*

Hmm. I have this sort of biasedness for shirtlessness don't I. Before you know it the topless Ah Pek across the street will be featured too.

Yes, the Ah Peks in my area all very geng one.

Just a fleeting thought here. If all those women involved in sechs scandals feel... well, scandalized and exposed and ashamed and emotionally traumatized, how do men feel when girls (guilty, guilty) go about googling pictures of "shirtless so-and-so" or "that shirtless guy from wherever" and brazenly put them up on their blogs? Won't they also feel shy, scandalized, etc etc?

Bloody gender bias isn't it.

Not that I'm complaining lor.

Sorry, couldn't resist. :D
Not at his most buff, but hey, it's Utt.


***


Going out tomorrow. :)

Whee!

Heaven knows I need a break.


***


Hope the puppies like their mango rice. ^^


***


I've had that ridiculous song stuck in my head for three blinkin' days now.


A jetpack... Operation...
Send him the crazy Hindu!

Whatever! My sadist!
All baked and cooked alive!

I put papaya there...


Arghhhh. Save me.

3 comments:

Alana said...

YOU QUOTED CRAZY INDIAN <333 I loves you.

eee Utt. he's beautiful, but I thought you didn't like them lean and he.. well he has hardly any meat on him. and this is ME talking!

-:-Jackie-:- said...

i hates you. its your fault i'm singing in pseudo-Tamil and dancing with my hoodie. XP

ok lur. it's utt lur. see that face. all is forgiven.

and no. you cant have him. MINE.

Alana said...

MUAHAHA MY PLAN IS TO DOMINATE THE WORLD AND SPREAD BUFFALAX'S INDIAN GOODNESS


ehem.

Okay lah, it's Utt, and he's beautiful. but you can have him, I have my Chris Pine now :D