Sunday, May 17, 2009

First Things First.

(posting delayed because I terdeleted the original... X/)


Happy Birthday to my Baby!

Today he turns a smexy 33. ^3^


May he continue sharing his sexy music with us for many more years to come.


OMG 33 is so phreakin' hot.

Now if you would excuse us. :P


***


Went to 1U today. Along the way we stopped by the warehouse book sale thing Ain mentioned about... didn't find Jimmy. T__T

Oh well.

But God is my bestest buddy and he couldn't bear to see me all down and out so he helped me find this!

Hahah!

I lub you, Buddeh. ^3^

And I bought a dress today!

This one. Ain't it purdy. ^^
Shirlynn faster get married so that I can have an excuse to wear my dress!! Hahah
(cropped away my smelly grey socks =P)

I LOVE the mirrors at nichii. They are so kind to me. =3

I will shoplift one home some day.

Ooh and it seems like everywhere's sale-ing right about now.

Loads of stuff at discount prices!

Except the shoes I want.

*sigh* C'est la vie.

Ooh and I tried TGI Friday's for the first time in my life!

And I wasn't impressed. We had a Jack Daniels burger, glazed beef ribs and chilli garlic shrimp linguine (which I've always thought was spelled "linguini" btw!).

I'd go back to Carl's Jr., Tony Roma's and Bubba Gump's/Tony's anytime.

Oh and a mojito is gross.


Who'd have thought that that famous drink with the cool name (mow-hee-toe! Say it with me! :D) would taste... eww. *shudders*

Anyhoos! I shalt indulge in that Jimmy-inspired, Takeshi-starring movie now!

Tralalalala~


***


Oh and did I mention that there was this Kechara Soup Kitchen thing going on at 1U... They were trying to get support for the Soup Kitchen thing (they feed the homeless peeps of KL), and carrying about hugeass posters of homeless people in an effort to get attention for their cause.

Well, it worked. Dad donated. And the biggest poster was starring...

*fanfare*

The scabby old beggar-man at Pasar Seni LRT station!

Wah even the old man had a photoshoot wtf.

Despite my cynicism, and although I do not support their cause, I do admire the keikhlasan and generosity of the people at Kechara. Not many people (eg. me) would be so totally unselfish in contributing to such efforts. *squirming in semi-guilt*

No comments: