Monday, March 2, 2009

Whirlwind Inside of My Head

I am very tired.

My girl-girls have been naughty. Very naughty.

Apart from giving their Mommy a major headache, the crimes allegedly committed include:

Breaking and entering.


Damage to property.
And more. Oh so much more.



BAD DOG!!! Okay not exactly, but same nature of crime.
Piddling in restricted areas.


And how do the defendants plead?

Says it all, don't it.


***

PS: OMGOMGOMG I just realized I missed Saturday's Contract class!!! Die lor die lor. X_X

PPS: My maid is so dumb, she let my dogs go out and pee without telling me that Leeloo was still wearing her panties. !@#$%$#@! now I have to bathe her again. (The DOG, you sicko.)

PPPS: This draft has been sitting here waiting for the connection to come back on, and since then I have baked more banana muffins, sustained yet another glorious oven burn, and watched Slumdog Millionaire. Surprisingly I adore Patel's puppydog-face. =3 Still cannot imagine him as Zuko though.

That is some seriously cute shit.
Thank you deviantART! ^^

Nitez all. :)

5 comments:

Alana said...

did you know the voice actor who plays Zuko is gay?

-:-Jackie-:- said...

tsk.
why dya gotta ruin it for me? XP

Alana said...

sorry. I was depressed also :( he's got a cute voice.

you know where he acted or not? TAKE THE LEAD.

-:-Jackie-:- said...

yaya that's him hor!
i googled him and thot he looked familiar.

if we were a little less chubby i would have concluded that Filipinos are cute.

Alana said...

he can dance like nobody's business though xD

is he chubby? hmm. things change a lot in three years i guess.