Saturday, March 7, 2009

A New Discovery

Well, not really.

Anyone know what this is?

Wuu kok!! (I swear it tastes better than it looks)

Oh sweet heavenly crispy deep fried yam-mash with even sweeter, porkyonionypeasygravy-y siewpao-like filling...

OMG it's like the best pasar malam food ever...

Next to honey-coated Taiwanese sausage (LENT!!!), chicken bakkwa, lok-lok, mochi, hot taufufah, aiyee lemon jelly, Penang rojak, radish-cakes, Uncle Bob's chicken, salt-baked chicken, nam yee chicken, tempura-style crabsticks, crepe, crispy apam balik, apom, kuih lapis, see pan, that deep-fried glutinous rice ball with peanut filling, Ramly burgers... *wipes corners of mouth*

OMG I cannot believe I wasted NINETEEN YEARS of my life not knowing what it tasted like!!! All those wasted years. T.T

***

Chong Sook2's getting married.

Jeez, Louise... All the Sook2s are getting hitched...

Anyhoo!

They sent their wedding invitation with a box of sponge-cake slices!

Not the awesomest cakes around, but damn nostalgia I tell you, when you makan the stuff.

The tea ceremony and dinner have been crammed into tomorrow all of a sudden, so what I'm trying to say is...

CATHY OMG I'M SO SO SORRY I CAN'T COME I KNOW THIS IS THE 600th TIME I FFK-ED I'M REALLY SO SORRY I CAN'T CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY WITH YOU I REALLY WANT TO I DO BUT I'M SO SORRY!!! *grovel, grovel* I'll make it up to you, okay? *pinky swear*

Anyhoots it's gonna be real early tomorrow; I have no idea why we have this extended tea ceremony thing EVERY SINGLE TIME. What are we, British?

For my wedding there won't be such diddly nonsense, and we'll skip right ahead to the wuu kok okay?

;)

***

Felt good having lunchtime banter with JanFebbians again today, although not my original bunch of kaki's, but it somehow feels closer to home. :)

I LOVE Joseph's impersonation of this new guy! Effin' hilarious.

Now I want so much to see what he looks like. Teehee! *mean*

Heard something about me being "public enemy #1" in my new intake? WTF? How the heck can I be anyone's enemy when I mind my own business and shut up 4 days a week. Sigh. Orang duduk diam-diam pun tak boleh.

. . .

PS: Ooh guess who I almost ran down with my car today! Omigosh he was buying yowcharkwai, and I like, bought ma keok from the same stall on Wednesday, like omigosh can you see the connection?!

(I'm not loopy, I swear. Jasmine's loopy, but I like her that way. :)
Loopy people color the world.
Speaking of which she jabbed me in my ribs one day and terperanjated me.
"Koochy-koochy-koochy!!! Teeheeheehee I'm MAD!!! Hahahahahahahah!!! *walks away*"
See what I mean. My life would be pure gray if there weren't people like that around to ellicit a laugh or two outta me.)

Anyhoo Daddy thinks he looks like Daniel Wu!! *hearts* He doesn't like my 16-year-old concubine though. Hmph.

He was wearing red. =3

PPS: Ran into Anila and Paulin. Nice seeing them again. Miss all the people I highschooled with so much. =(

No comments: