Thursday, March 26, 2009

Rockin' the 'Stache.

As promised.

An attempt to top Dal's "sexy" (dunno WHO said that leh. *cough* must... not... reveal... =X) camwhoring pic.

Because I'm way up on the sexy scale, and just to prove it to Cat,

I decided to do an astoundingly cheap and improvised interpretation of Haru's sexyfine facial hair.

(yes I ditched the Emo theme! Because 'staches are way awesome.)


I'd totally date me. I am the epitome of bearded Asian hotness. *kiss*

Good grief, you see this is what happens when you have six hours of Business in a day!!

I hear Andrea's leaving us. On the plus side Mennon kicks ass! She's like Azula... both terrifying and inspirational at the same time. o.0

OMG talk about Avatardedness. Goodnight, love. Zzz

3 comments:

Alana said...

I will not sleep tonight O____o

-:-Jackie-:- said...

I understand.

My moustache can get a little too attractive for some people. Just them regular side-effects.

Anonymous said...

even pringles duzzen have that