Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Uncomposed Blabber Ep.2

Whew so good to be home!

What with me being draped up in a sweater the whole day (which I happily decorated with jam from the waffles I ate 5 minutes ago) and the college air-conditioning not working, I'm glad to say that I'm running about in my underpants it's so nice to be lightly dressed now! So airy...

Anyhoo I cannot believe Sara kept us in for nearly 15 minutes more today! He bullettrained through like, what, 10 Tort questions today?

This rushing isn't a good sign is it. And we haven't done The Rule in Rylands v Fletcher and Tort of Nuisance and Remedies and stuff.

I'm sure we'll live. @.@

***

Anyhoo Daddy had to babysit some Singaporeans (whom I envision to look like Pierre Pngs and Allan Wus) today so I had to come early to college (I assure you it was not a personal choice). Scanned through Negligence then Alana showed up, so we blabbered throughout lunch at Green Hut, something I haven't done in ages and ages. :)

Then I decided, hey, I've got some spare time to kill, why not visit my odd lil' cuzzie Addy?
So I spent half an hour in LLB Common Law class, only to be disappointed because...

NOTHING HAPPENED!

Absolutely nothing. The class was tame beyond words. Addy behaved himself. I didn't really care if Charles Dickens called the dudes of the law "monkeys" or some other form of insult. Or if the CLA extended powers to the County Courts or something and this created some sort of problem in the quality of judgements being meted out or something.

MEGA *YAWN*!

So NOT taking LLB! XP

***

Omigosh and did I tell you that I got...

SOZIN'S COMET?! Muahahahahaha!!!

One day I'll get my own! Stupid Ah Bengs had better increase their production capacity. (OMG double Business tomorrow noooooooo...)

PDRM (Pre-Dinner Rabble at McD's) today was like, ultra short. I miss good PDRMs.
Something is missing and I art not talking to that something. Hmph. *nose in air*

***

Anyhoo just asking blindly here, but could anyone suggest a job I could do for about 6 months before I enter Uni in January? I liked the idea of customer service at AmEx but they're not hiring at the moment. :(

I've never worked before so I don't really know how people go about this so a few pointers would be appreciated!


***

Anyhoo (I realize I have this overuse of anyhoos) commencing with the argument I refused to put down for the rest of the day.

Zutara vs Kataang.
See original here.

One for Alana, because she entertained my nonsense for hours and surrendered the possession of lent me Book 3: Fire today. :D

You're right. It's not as disturbing when he's got hair and taller and not in monkly attire.
See original here.


Nah. Zuko needs more lovin'. Look at him. He NEEDS it. ♥
See original here.

Apparently the difference between our choice of fandoms is because she likes her men to dash in and sweep her off her feet and rescue her while I like my men to be... emotionally scarred and vulnerable and then I can come in and sweep them off their feet and rescue them...

*smacks forehead* Okay I'll take those estrogen pills now.

Anyway I don't like Mai and I think he deserves so much more sayanging. *hearts*

See original here.
(sweet Abraham Lincoln why the heck do I even bother to be so law-abiding)

There. My shipping war quota should be satisfied for a couple of days. :)

...

PS: My new favourite Mando word is "Ai Ren". So yuuk ma right. ^^

PPS: Yala yala Cathy I knowwwww. Sunday bah. XD

8 comments:

Alana said...

Haha I've seen that Kataang one before! Don't they look adorables <3

and hurry up with 'Water' already, for Pete's sake.

oh you wanna war with me? YOU WANNA WAR WITH ME? Well bring it on, sis-TAH.

(anyhoo was nice jabbering with you for that few hours :))

-:-Jackie-:- said...

Uh... sure they do. *crossies*

But isn't Zuko with his strong-strong arms just begging for a squeeze? =P

Done lah. Just haven't started Earth.

*rolls up sleeves* nyahah.

Alana said...

heheh. just rewatching that Avatar ep with the shirtless Zuko. (licks chops)

-:-Jackie-:- said...

yeah. he should challenge everyone in the series to an agni kai.

Alana said...

it's just that one episode with the half-nudity though :| (sigh)

-:-Jackie-:- said...

where got. he challenged ozai AND zhao, rmb?

of course when he was challenging zhao he had tht ridiculous haircut..

Alana said...

but he's such an innocent small boy with ozai's -_- doncha likem them enraged and sweaty and messed up?

-:-Jackie-:- said...

true. but the fact that deep, deep, DEEP down inside he's got a characteristically gooey centre is the swoonworthy part.

hard candy is only candy if it's got a squishy filling.

similarly, mancandy is only mancandy if he's essentially fuzzy at heart. even if he doesn't look it prima facie. ^^