Friday, March 20, 2009

Jumbled

Oh my gosh my poor neglected little bloggie.

*sayangs*

Stupid lightning.

What is the purpose of even having LIGHTNING in this world?!

And why did the dude upstairs in charge of lightning see fit, in striking my house about TEN times with it in the space of about FOUR years?!

Effer probably thinks it's effing funny. *sulks*


WHY? WHY?!!

And if I ever, meet the idiot who said "lightning never strikes the same place twice", I'm gonna catch him and duct-tape him to my roof, and see if that changes his tune.

I've gone through like a gazillion modems and we've bought yet another one.

Sigh. Anyhoo. Yep, that pretty much explains my MIA-ness.

That, and the mock exam. "Unprepared" wouldn't even begin to describe it.



Anyhoo I'm thinking of getting a USB modem too, 'cos my wireless just keeps becoming local, then internet, then locaaaaaaaaal then internet then locallallywallaby until the sky-bison come home. DiGi, Maxis or Celcom? Oh decisions, decisions.



Oh. And did I mention I got the Avatar boxset? ^^


Yessiree! I was fidgeting and pacing up and down Sungei Wang and after much deliberation (and half a dozen frantic phone calls), I simply couldn't resist and got it anyway. =D

Unfortunately one of the discs from the third book didn't load, so we only took Water and Earth.

Mothaf...! I really wanna watch Sozin's Comet okay!

Sigh.

Well it the quality's not too bad, it came in a prettypretty box and the discs are prettily printed and they have subtitles, but you can tell the guy who did it isn't a fan... Heibai is spelt Haybi and Ba Sing Se is spelt Bahsingsay and so on.


Visually it's not on par with my standard of "clear" because the lines aren't clean, but hey, it should satisfy most other people. Another problem is that it refuses to play on my lappie or my Pioneer, but plays flawlessly on that dirt-cheap China player we got three Christmases ago.

Another irritation is that the audio isn't on cue in a couple of episodes.

Sigh.

And he wanted to charge me $150! I think I'll go back and give him two tight slaps.

Bloody Ah Beng. Sneaky yellow custards cannot be trusted one. Hmph.

Anyhoo. I tried this other flavour (I've always only ordered No-Nut Chocolate Chip) of Famous Amos cookies called Butterscotch Pecan or something like that and I must say yet again... ALL THOSE WASTED YEARS. T.T It's heaven. If I should be fortunate enough to meet Mr. Amos I will kiss his toesies.

Thank you, Mr. Amos, for making all those delicious sinful calories go straight to my butt.

"Not at all. Here, have another truckload."

Don't mind if I do. =P

Anyhoo off I go now, to try and make sense of Harold Pinter. Anyhoo should some poor, lost soul also sitting for the CIE's May/June slot be crying to the stars for some help with The Homecoming, because your lecturer is also a twit, I hope this, this and this helps somebody out. Should such people stumble upon by blog. Sharing of samesuch material will be deeply appreciated.

Which only goes to show that if you Google long enough, you shall be rewarded. :)

Signing off with one more giggle for the road.

"Why girls do better in exams."


...

Not done just yet. *grins*

ZUTARA.

More Zutara.


Meant. To. Be. =3

Although Tyko or Karu or Zujin might be just as pretty...

Nah.

ZUTARA forevah! =D


(Clicking on them piccies all link back to their artists and wherever else I picked them up from, so hopefully I haven't breached any conditions or blahblahblah.)

4 comments:

Alana said...

I DOTH PROTEST. KATAAAANNNNNGGG

ahahah instigating my own shipping war :D

you just like him cause he looks good nekkid don't you?

anyway your box set very pretty lor. but i want the third season!!! i wonder how much the original costs.

Alana said...

oh i just noticed. i got one pic on my site of kataang that has the same artist that drew that last pic. i think she/he must like drawing half-nekkids.

and omg i must dish about the A:TLA movie.



it's official, i am going insane.

-:-Jackie-:- said...

oh my. how did u guess i like my boys NEKKID i mean half. nekkid.

=P

Alana said...

we're all avatarded like that.

XD