Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Urgentest Post Like, Ever

I'd have to be a loon if I didn't blog about this immediately.

Look what my Daddy helped spot for sleepy-eyed me this morning!

(from The Star Online)

Tuesday March 3, 2009

Lee Hom concert to feature hit songs, unique guitar


KUALA LUMPUR: Get set for a “music man” experience at the Wang Lee Hom concert slated for May.


Fans of the four-time Golden Melody Award winner will see him perform using a custom-made Bahamut electric guitar costing US$25,700 (RM96,700).


“The Bahamut is designed by Irish guitar master Alistair,” said Alan Chan, managing director of show promoter Galaxy Group.


“This concert will definitely be one of the most anticipated, spectacular and remarkable music events in Malaysia this year.”


Taiwanese star: Lee Hom performing during his Heroes of Earth World Tour at the National Stadium in Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur, in March 2007. (I missed this one!!! T.T)

The Wang Lee Hom “Music-Man” Live in Malaysia 2009 concert will be held at the National Stadium in Bukit Jalil here on May 2.


Apart from just playing hit songs from his previous albums, Wang will also combine Chinese and rock music from his latest album Heartbeat.


The concert is co-presented by Boston–Hongkie F&B Restaurant Chain, and fully supported by Tourism Malaysia.


Ticket prices are RM398, RM318, RM268, RM198 RM138 (numbered seats) and RM88 (free seating).


In conjunction with Galaxy Group’s 15th anniversary celebration this year, the company will reward all its loyal supporters with cash rebate scheme launched together with this concert.


With a minimum of two tickets purchased of any price categories for Wang’s concert, fans will be given a RM15 voucher for Galaxy’s next concert.


The offer is only available and applicable at Galaxy office at The Boulevard, Mid Valley.


Tickets for “Music-Man” are now on sale. For prior ticket booking, call Galaxy’s hotline at 03-22822020 or visit Galaxy’s website www.galaxy.com.my.



***


What comes next is probably the most predictable thing to have ever happened in the history of humankind.

More predictable than sunrise and sunset.

I

BOUGHT

THE

TICKETS!!

*jengjengjeng!*


Ta-daah! *giggles excitedly*


In fact, I was so teruja, that when we reached Galaxy's office, we had to mooch around and wait for them to PRINT the tickets.

So I amused myself.

Outside Galaxy's office. Promo pix for A-Mei (stupid ex-girlfriend!!), Leehom-baby, Fish Leong and someone-whose-name-wasn't-interesting-enough-for-me-to-remember's concerts.


Seating layout! I took this in full view of all the others waiting, so a couple chortled at the jakun I was.


Feh. And later the two girls fanned out 14 half-Benjamins (alright I do realize we're not American, but "Benjamins" sounds cool and hey, I just watched Slumdog Millionaire.) each and informed the whole room that they were VVIPs. That's right, got extra V one. Don't pray pray. Stupid fan club presidents I suppose. *sniffs*

There was this hugeass poster of him too, next to Avril, Celine, Smelly Jay and Mariah in the same room, but I was too shy to walk to the other end to take a picture. My muka tembok-ness has a limit too ya know.

Anyhoo omigosh I'm so excited!!! Bestest advanced birthday present evahhh!

Thank you Daddy! ^^

...

PS: They gave me like, 7 cash vouchers (valid for all upcoming concerts in 2009) and I don't know what to do with them. =S



PPS: On deciding who would teman me go, Daddy gave Justin a call and asked,

Daddy: Eh Justin you want to go also ar?
Pupu: Har? Go where.
Daddy: Ner, your Jyeh's Leehom concert thing one lar.
Pupu: Oh! Want!! But uh...
Daddy: What?
Pupu: I want to go, but Jyeh2 don't go can ah.
Daddy: Siao. Then the other ticket for who.
Pupu: Well, there's this girl...

EDIT: on the number of Benjamins 'cause I realized that "700 Benjamins" would equal to 70,000 bucks. I have not done Math in sixty years. Forgive me. *buries face in sand*

No comments: