Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Reliving the Past

Was searching for scrap paper when I found some old exercise books.

Apparently I didn't finish a lot of Pn. Jaya's homework. Heheh.

Which... kinda explains the 'B' I got for Add Maths. Heheh. Heh.

But seriously, I have no idea why we even needed to fill up our heads with that junk.

I mean, first page heading:

"1st derivative of a quotient of polynomials"

Heheh. *faints*

Wonder how I even passed.

Foolish Form Fivers!! You will never need it you're just poisoning your minds with abstract figures of supreme nerdism!!

Wow. I have like, absolutely no idea what I'm saying.

XD

Anyhoo. Here's another Avatar comic strip; just can't get enough of them.


Partial relevance to Sokka and Zuko's cross-dressing pix on Alana's post. ;P

I knew I wasn't the only one thinking it when I was watching the episode!

Yet again, not mine...
See the original here.

Ah, sick humour. Never gets old. :D

2 comments:

Alana said...

Go-Devil-Dante's a genius! a homophilic genius, but a genius nonetheless!

-:-Jackie-:- said...

yeah he's fast becoming one of my faves!

(he doesnt let us download though!!)

shh... XD