Friday, March 27, 2009

Feeling Charitable, Anyone?

I tell you, some people seriously really have nothing better to do.

If there's one thing on my pantang list (and this one's way up there), is being disturbed when I'm asleep. Like if I set my alarm at 6.00am and you rudely awaken me at 5.50am, prepare to suffer my wrath.

But if anything's worse, is the feeling when you're just about to doze off and then you're interrupted.

By a phone call.

A random one.

Gary: *plays 心中的日月*
Me: *drowsy* Hello...?
Fuck-fuck Fuckin' Son of a Bitch: Blahblahblah (Malay accent)

[not that I have anything against Malays; I just automatically know it's not someone I know 'cos my Malay friends speak accentless Engrish. =D]

Me: (not really bothered to hear what he's saying) Uh, I think you have the wrong number... Goodni...
FFFSoaB: *weird, somewhat perverse tone* No... Not wrong namberr...
Me: Goodnight. *hangs up*

Me: Oh sweet snuggly wuggly bed... *pulls comforter over head*

Gary: *心中的日月*
Me: *looks at number, sighs, picks up* Look, I already told you, you've got the wrong number. Now what is it that you want?!
FFFSoaB: Oh nahtyng... Ai jus' wan to messterbeit, and I wan you... to listen to eeet.
Me: *very irritated* Yeah well ask your mother to listen to it. Goodnight!
FFFSoaB: Blahblahblah...
Me: *hangs up*

Me: Oh sweet snuggly wuggly bed... *pulls comforter over head*

Gary: *心中的日月*

Me: *snarl*

Well I didn't answer him the third time, so i just let Gary play out 心中的日月 (it's a loverliee song :)) and he didn't try a fourth time.

But I mean seriously, watafak?!

You mean got people really got such sad lives one ah?!

Aww. Kesian. If anyone has a heart (and ears) big enough to try and make his life any less sad, feel free to call

Fuck-fuck Fuckin' Son of a Bitch
at +6012 8813 062

I have seriously had enough of these sick bastards.
As if the "Nak gigit telingaku tak?" guy wasn't enough.

I hope the fucker gets diagnosed with insomnia and erectile dysfuction on the same day and gets so frustrated he can't wank no more he'll go fruity and chop it off and satay-grill it and eat it and then dance in the streets stark-blinkin' naked and then WHAM! okay I won't curse up to this point since my own life is surrounded by public transport vehicles. But still! A very bad and messy end for this guy.

And the same fate for all perverted random callers too. That'll teach you fagshitters.

No comments: