Monday, June 29, 2009

Le Outing

Met up with the girls on Friday. :)


(left to right) Cammie, Padma, Ai Jeen


Invaded AJ's house first in the morning; guess I was a bit too early: both father and daughter greeted me with sexily tousled hair. :) Helped her with her new Maybelline eyeliner (which is so super smooth and shimmery and barely smudgey I must get one too! After paycheck of course. Hahah.) and off we went to KLCC.

Oh yeah. That was also the day MJ died. Honestly if I hear one more person say what a wonderful person he was and how much he influenced their lives and music and blahblahblah and how much the world has lost an angel I will personally strangle that person with a Delectable ribbon. I have loads of those. So beware. (Hey AJ I ate that brownie meant for you but don't worry I'll get you a new one okay? Must taste-test first... *nomnomnom*)

But I digress. So anyhoo, After hunting around (SALE is a four-letter word) the likes of Topshop and Zara and MNG and so forth, Cammie eventually caught up with us followed by Paddy-mar. And I will take this opportunity to complain about how terrible Topshop and Zara are by saying that they are SUPER ripoff-ers who try to sell you a damned print Tee for RM149. After discount summore! If I find the owner I will strangle him with a ribbon. But then the fools who actually buy the stuff will come strangle me with a ribbon. Okay okay I bought something too. :P

It's nice to catch up with people from high school. I keep preaching to the juniors complaining about exams to cherish these years: there really isn't going to be another group of people who are going to be with you for 5 years of your life, share trials and tribulations, and watch each other grow up. *sigh*

But anyhoo. While we were shopping AJ kept complaining how jeans looked hoogly on her because she had no ass.

This was my face. -.-''

WHO IN THE HELL COMPLAINS THAT THEY HAVE NO !$#@!~ ASS?!! *shoves AJ off the 3rd floor* (ker-splat!)

Then when we were all trying on clothes I suddenly realized... Ihavevirtuallynoboobsincomparison I have very well-endowed friends. *cough*

Ooh yeah. I saw Daniel Wu's poster like a gazillion times that day! And somehow an argument erupted from that. :S


Me: Wah I see him so many times today wor! *dreamy sigh* It must be fate.
AJ: Cheh. His poster only what.
Me: Yala, me and his poster fated lah, good enough what.
Cammie: Who's that?
AJ: Daniel Wu. Chih. Edison better. Sexier. :P
Me: You only say that 'cos you saw him that day.
Cammie: Eee! He's such a bastard lah weih. Not like Zhou Jie Lun.
Me: Whodat?
Cammie: Jay Chou!
AJ: Yerr.
Me: -.-"
Cammie: He's so lengzai and sweet and nice and I don't even listen to his music but don't you feel it? He's so ying ler!
Me: Please. He acts like that piece of cardboard over there. *points at Watsons poster*
Cammie: NO! That's his way of acting. Some people try to do like him but only he can do that "cool" face! Did you see Initial-D?
Me: *acts like I'm dead* This is the way his face looks throughout the whole damn movie.
Cammie: Ish, nolar! You cannot do. Only he can do. When he don't smile right, ohh!! *swoon* That is his brand of "natural" cool.
Me and AJ: *laugh until we pee in our pants*


From then on we decided that we wanted to be "natural cool" too! How can we lose out to Jay Chou right. No way! So we closed our eyes (we couldn't squint them cos they'd still be bigger than his) and tried hard not to smile (but failed miserably) and walked around waiting for people to oooh and aaah at our coolness. We were thinking of opening a seminar.


"EVER BEEN CALLED A GEEK? A NERD? A DORK?

LEARN HOW TO BE NATURAL-COOL TODAY

WITH OUR SPEAKER CAMMIE LEE, WHO IS INSPIRED BY CHOU JIELUN!!

ONLY TWO SIMPLE AND EASY STEPS AND YOU'RE ON YOUR WAY TO COOLDOM!!

*superglue (for slit-eyes) and Botox (for expressionless face) required."


We told Padma about it later just to get another cheap laugh in 'cos Cammie's fun to bully. :P


Paddy: Eee! I hate him! That Leehom guy better lah. At least he lengchai.


I love you Paddy. XD

Later on we stopped by Carl's Jr. and ordered the Crispy Chicken Bacon thing and the new Teriyaki burger... And I found out that teriyaki can be beef and not just chicken?? So paiseh. (Sorry Paddy! *dork*) Over our dinner we had more convo on where everyone went and what were they doing... And yeah we super hate it when we see our classmates and make eye contact and they don't say hi!! Grr! Frustrating betul. *whips out ribbon*

So anyway, we finally got to our classmate, whom I shall name Rootbeer, due to some... uh, embarrassment on my part.


Me: Oh yeah. So how is Rootbeer doing?
Paddy: He's okay what. He's... (doing something but I don't remember)
Me: Oh really! I thought he was dead.
AJ and Paddy: o__0
AJ: WHAT?
Paddy: *pale* ...who told you that?!
Me: You lah!
Paddy: ME?!! =0 Where got!
Me: Serious! You told me last year during Deepavali at your place! I remember!
Paddy: Wha..? If I told you he's dead and you saw him happy and alive... Aiyoo Jackie think la!
Me: You didn't tell me he was DEAD you told me he was DYING!
AJ: *ROFL*


Mm-hmm. So yeah. I thought my classmate was dead for over a year. I maintain that she told me he was in chronic condition though. *defiantly in denial*

AJ's right. I need to get out more. Lol.


***


Werk tomorrow! I love opening the store but I wish the new people could come help me soon... It's a little hard to do everything single-handedly in the morning... I must prioritise.


***


Ooh I remember now. We bought lippies from STAGE and if it were not for the Buy 1 Free 1 promotion I would have cried. They want to sell their lippies for RM55, but the quality's no better than what, Silkygirl? Bleeding ripoffs. I love my Dior. *hearts*

2 comments:

Alana said...

you are SO unsympathetic.

and who the heck just assumes their classmate is dead anyway?

-:-Jackie-:- said...

sympathy aint gonna bring him back. or change that tupperware face. XP

well he was completely bald - as in shiny scalp bald - the last i saw him and i remember asking why he looked so terrible...

arghhh forgeddit. *sulk*