Monday, June 1, 2009

Skeletons In The Closet

No more lies.

I need to know.


***


Tort... went pretty much like shit today. Only answered one question to reasonable satisfaction (you'll know that someone learns Law when they have this habit of using "reasonable" three times in the same sentence). Dang. Last year they said contract was harder thus explaining the number of resitters... Just my luck.

MymouthsodamnsuionebetterIdon'topenitatallnexttime.

I'm actually quite happy, despite my erratic sleep pattern, due to the meds and the cramming, but you know. Don't wanna jinx it. =)

Anyhoo I am sleep-deprived beyond your imagination, so toodles for now~

Zzz

1 comment:

Murugesh Rao said...

Hi Jackie!!! I miss you lah!!! Haha... Long time never see....

How's life..?? Keep in touch dude...