Monday, June 15, 2009

OMGOMGOMG

OMG I'm such a drama queen.

But I can't help it.

My heart's drumming a samba beat somewhere in my throat, I'm shaking like a leaf, my palms are clammy, and I have panda eyes from staring at IT for two nights in a row.

Is this okay? What will they think? No, it sounds too peppy. OMG why can't we use emoticons. Is the font size too small? Should I say Miss... OMG I don't know her surname. *bangs head on table* Will it even be her handling this sort of thing? Should it be lengthy or brief? A touch of casual? No, then they won't take me seriously. Should I send it as an attachment, or just include it anyway? OMG what format should I put it in. etc, etc.

I think I have discovered a new phobia: one of rejection.

OMG can die one.

I know traditionally we're not supposed to make deals with God, but I'll try anything right about now.

Dear Lord I want it so, so bad.





I kick myself for being such a neurotic mess.

*breathe in, breathe out*




Everything's gonna be okay. Yeah. *swallows hard*

Whoo.



***



On a side note, I ditched Alana today. (Sowieeee!) :(

I must have driven up and down all the levels of Terminal 1 at least 7 times today. I hate the Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri people. Hogging two bloody levels.

2 comments:

Alana said...

you and Eu Chern should form a club.

-:-Jackie-:- said...

OUCH.

>.<