Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Deliriously Happy!

That's what I am.

I know I can get a bit menjengkelkan rubbing my freedom from textbooks in every living organism's face I meet, but bear with me, yeah?

I've been doing this for way long.

Too long, if ya ask me.

*sighs contentedly* What shall I do on my first day of forever* off? Learn Flight of the Bumblebee? Finish playing FFX? Learn some phreaking Chinese? Build that compost shed I've been envisioning for four years? Try out some Southern recipes? Buy RM600 worth of stuff off eBay? Become CEO of Krispy Kreme? Don red underpants and save the world?

Nope! I spent it sleeping. Hahahah. Come on. I'm sleep-deprived.

Well my dreams of a holiday are kinda crushed, won't get to go to Aussieland, won't get to go to Lang Tengah, blahblahblah.

But I'll make it up by traipsing around researching! And working!

Ooh work. Haven't sent in any applications yet but I'm too excited!

How do people apply for this kinda stuff anyway.


"Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Humpty Dumpty and I am 19 years old. I have absolutely no working experience but I hope you will consid...

OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE HIRE ME!!!!!!!!

Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

Le Humpty."




Oh my gawd I cannot tell you how wonderful it is to tell people to study hard when I don't have to anymore*.

*inhales deeply* So this is what parenthood smells like. :D

All in all, despite my euphoria, I know one day it will hit me that I will miss the people I have left behind. But at least I won't ever regret having known them. =)

*sighs theatrically* Oh well.

I'm so happy right now you could poke me in the eye and I'd still smile at ya. :D

Ahh, Tomorrow! What unbridled joy will you hold for me!

*twirls around like Princess Loopy*




*by which I actually mean, I won't have to look at books until February. =P


***


Btw I purchased one of Ain (and her sis)'s handmade bags and it's like so cute lor!

You MUST check out the cuteness of her range although I think she's swamped with orders right now hahah.


Behold the epitome of retarded humour. XD



***


I was accused of being uncharacteristically happy today.

A couple of months ago I was accused of being anti-social and mopey.

Dunno what you people want, seriously. :P


***


AUNT FLO'!!!!!!! *grins*

No comments: