Sunday, June 28, 2009

My Little Romeo <3

Someone tried to pick me up in the shop today. :)

He's single. :)

He's pretty darned cute. :)

He's oh-so charming. :)

He's generous. :)

His ride comes with a personal chauffeur. :D

His name is Ian. :)









...and he just celebrated his 3rd birthday. XD

Hahahahah! But all of the above is true; I swear!

It's the funniest thing. His Ma and Pa whisked him into the store in his stroller (the only guy who hits on me today is still in a pram... rock on.) asking about our cakes and stuff, so as I was explaining to them, Ian rattled the can of (Cheezo's?) cheese nuggets and lifted it up to offer me some :3

"Awh! For me?! Oh, that's so sweet!"

and then I happily proceeded to continue explaining the details of our sales but Ian's a persistent little fellow. :)

He hand-picked a cheese nugget and handed it to me, smiling shyly. (where on earth do parents teach their kids to be so freaking irresistable?!?! I'll take whatever dating class he's going to!)

So how not to take right?

"Aww. Thank you, Ian. You're such a sweetheart. I'll eat this later, 'kay?"

But no. Cannot. That's not good enough for Ian. As his Pa wheeled him out he twisted himself around to look at me and pointed to him palm, then to his mouth, gesturing to me that I must eat the nugget IMMEDIATELY!!!

Hahahahahahah so CUTE can?!

(of course I didn't eat it lah, he was sucking the cheese powder off his fingers before he gave the piece to me... so I just palmed it and tossed it. Ahahah *mean*)

So yeah. Without saying a word, he totally charmed the pants off me. :)

Not literally, of course. Perv. -_-''

"So hey, Ian? I'm sorry but I don't think it would work out between us right now. But if you could wait, say, another 20 years, I'd be happy to pick up where we left off." =)

I'm still grinning like an idiot over this right now. What can I say. He really made my day. :)

I WANT MY SONS TO BE SOOPAH ROMEOS JUST LIKE IAN!!! :D :D

1 comment:

ainnnnnnnnnn! :) said...

awwww. so adorable! i want my children to be as charming as ian too!

although, i wouldn't exactly want him to force a anyone to eat second hand cheezy nuggets though. lol. XD

but heck! it's the thought that counts right? x)