Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Bucketful of Sweat and Hysteria

HOLY SHITFUCKED POTATOES I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE BUGGED GOD SO MANY TIMES IN A DAY!!!!

Oh. The people called. =)

Not the Goddess herself of course, but to speak to the little cherubs themselves is... *hyperventilates*

Omg they called me in the middle of me just outta the shower moisturizing and I couldn't find my glasses I was practically blind and flustered to beans so I scribbled the date and time of the interview (yes I secured an interview! muahahahah) on Anson's Law of Contract in green Faber Castell highlighter. XD

Well at least they didn't call me while I was shitting, like I imagined.

I see them Monday morning. =)

I don't know whether to be happy or excited or nervous or anxious or floaty or whatever right about now.

*breathes* Why do I always have to be so hysterical. -__-

A freakin' Mary Musgrove.

Whew. At least I know now I didn't kill anyone with my resume. :D

Omigosh!! Fuh. Well anyway. That wasn't too bad. Now all I have to do is pray for Monday. =)

PRAY FOR ME EU SUNS OF BEETCHYES!!!

Thankyew. =)




PS: I swear, think I was born to play either Hermione Granger or Mia Thermopolis; my hair is the size of Texas. So I'm chopping it off tomorrow! Muahahaha goodbye Cousin It. ^^

No comments: