Monday, February 9, 2009

Once Upon A BKT Date

Once upon a time, in a faraway land, there was this chick right, who one day decided to get up and run off to the land where they filmed LOTR.

Who can blame her... They have ELVES, man.
What do we have? We have Cicakman. -.-''

However, no amount of fraternizing with long-haired, pointy-eared pretty-boys could substitute for her homeland friends' awesomeness (which needless to say she could not survive without), and so she made it a point to return to the land of satay and assam laksa every one or two years.

Okay I suck at semi-fiction.

Moving on.

PICTURES!! ^^

Of the farewell lunch we had for the said elf-loving chick. ;P

Maryann drove, because people are scared of my kickass driving skills. Feh.


"Nooo... Of course I didnt piss in your oil tank."


The things we ate.


Can you see the bit of Maryann's red class T-shirt?
It says, "Stick a fork in us, we're done!"
Ahahahah! Americans are SO funny!
I Americans.


The dude who cooked the things we ate.


Whom I don't quite like so much anymore. XP


The puppy sleeping outside the shop!! I love sleeping puppies. ^^


Yessiree, I'm super tourist-y for someone who lives in the next taman.


(right to left) "SKY AND MEAT BONE TEA"


Maryann [left] and Legolas-shagging Maiyin.


Sigh. I'm gonna miss my shopping/ex-drinking/ex-gambling buddy-cum *wince*-suspended faith advisor/potential sis-in-law.

Well, she got me all excited telling me her bro (err... Kelvin? Wei Chea? Ru Yen?) looks like

(no prizes for guessing)

LEEHOM BABY!!! *squeals*

so I kept trying to like, go over and see for myself (the last I saw him he was in a dorky blue prefects' uniform) but you know, she feared for her brother's safety (and more) so she told me he's in KL working, blahblahblah... to ward off my advances.

So obviously I had to confirm with Maryann lah.


Me: You know what this girl told me ah? She said her bro looks like Wang Lee Hom wor.
Maiyin: You've seen my bro before right?
Maryann: Yeah...
Maiyin: He looks like that Leehom guy right?
Maryann: ... uh.. no.
Maiyin: No?
Me: *my-hopes-and-dreams-are-crushed-forever face*
Maryann: Nolah. Where got.
Maiyin: Really ar? A little bit?
Maryann: No.
Maiyin: A teensy bit?
Maryann: *exasperated sigh* No!
Maiyin: Just a couple of features? 'Cos I see him and the guy like quite similar lor..
Maryann: Oh my gawd, I said NO!!!
Me: *le sigh*


Oh well I haven't seen him recently, so I guess I'll just harbour the tiniest sliver of hope...
*pokes index fingers together*

Even though she didn't tell me what stupid engineering company's name was. Hmph.
I really wanted to ask for advice on job opportunites in engineering okay. *pout*

Anyhoo we sat there making racist impersonations *guilty indulgent smile*, and thanks to Maiyin I'm real pumped to meet this certain breed of amusing people. =)

Oh shut up. Everyone's a little bit racist, especially on the road (maybe a little sexist too), and that never killed anyone. At least I never did.

I swear, she does the FUNNIEST [insert race here] impersonations!!! Hahax.

Omigosh I'm really gonna miss your insanely infectious giggles and perverseness!!!
Maybe not the perverseness.
Size A, huh? =P

See ya again on our 21sts. *waves*
Strippers strippers strippers!!! =DDD

4 comments:

Alana said...

haha your friends are funnee

-:-Jackie-:- said...

like 'em, you would. ;)

heuchler said...

THAT was the most memorable conversation?? *PFFTs at you*

-:-Jackie-:- said...

well i think the speculation of whether tan leehom was hot or not was reasonably very important... no?

plus i dont wanna plagiarize your blog. =)

btw just one more time... you SURE??