Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I Am A Grouchy Asshole.

It's just one of those days when the universe decides that your eventless-days quota is up and it's about time you had some excitement in your life.

Purely for the universe's amusement of course.

THREE minutes before Sivanes' class ended it started raining.
You know how it never rains in KL; it freaking pours.

But as I was coming down the mezz floor I looked out and thought to myself,
"Hey! That doesn't look too bad for a KL shower!"

But even before I reached McD's I was getting pretty drenched.

Then...

I fell into a pothole.

Full of water.

Water that washed Bangla phlegm, Indon cum, Myanmarese piss, essence du roadkill, longkang water and God-only-knows-what-else off the streets and accumulated into that pothole.

Water that reached up to my knees and splashed up my thighs.

Throw in the perv who leaned in really close and to-hell-with-being-obvious-ly craned his neck to peer down my top (not like there's much to see, his man-boobs are probably a whole cup size larger),

I DARE you to tell me I don't have the right to behave like a grouchy asshole.

3 comments:

heuchler said...

LMFAO!! XD

Alana said...

you poor dear, that perv's moobs must have been quite the traumatic experience.

-:-Jackie-:- said...

[ann] glad u find the universe's pranks so amusing. *coughwaittillyouyourselfkannalaugh-laughlaughwhathahcough*

[lana] MOOBS!!! hahahah didja come up with tht all by ur ownsome?? MOOBS!! XD