Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Jackie Inc. Presents...

Okay I'm done being grouchy.

Grouchiness will only make my plastic surgery bill larger in future.

I will now treat all tag-lovers to a tag I stole imported from Lex's blog. :)


Pick 15 of your favorite movies.

- Go to IMDB and find a quote from each movie.
- Post them here for everyone to guess.
- Strike it out when someone guesses correctly.
- No Googling/using IMDb search functions! DON'T CHEAT! (You can cheat all you want, but I think it's more fun to guess!)


Personally I think the last two instructions are just too plain mah-fahn but I really just wanna have an excuse to tag people. XP

If I don't see Sylvea and Alana doing this one I will murder them by Monday.

2 comments:

Alana said...

WHAT'S IMDB AH AM CONFUUUSED

-:-Jackie-:- said...

just google.. it keeps tabs of nearly everything u need to know on nearly every movie in existence. =)