Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Euchern's Taggie

It's tag season!

Once again.

Oh well server's being a blinktard again today, so let's get it done with.

DIRECTIONS:Once you've been tagged, you have to list down 16 random things, habits or goals about you. Lastly, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names, and why you chose them.

1.) I can be very selfish and judgemental. And I don't like this part of me.

2.) Truth be told, I only have five real phobias:
(i) speaking in public, or addressing a crowd
(ii) germs and how they may kill me
(iii) anything and everything to do with death/dying/dead things
(iv) becoming a loopy grumpy spinster (choychoychoy *slaps table until it breaks*) who lives (and dies; choychoychoy) alone and childless and spends her last years screaming obscenities at passers-by
(v) generally sucking, at anything I pour my heart and soul into. (you know I mean figuratively.)

3.) I am a walrus. And I'm still working on it. Cheat-free days: 1 =(
Lord gimme strength.

4.) I have an ego the size of Texas AND Antarctica put together, so it really does upset me when people put me down and tell me I can't do stuff, and I'll keep thinking about it and it'll hurt no matter how long ago or how thoughtlessly it was said.

5.) I try not to be taken too seriously, because I think seriousness and "maturity" are way overrated, but there are certain individuals who take it that this somehow entitles me to less respect. Gotta work on this one.

6.) I like fish and flowers, but somehow they always die on me. =(

7.) I like sewing dog panties. Let me rephrase that. I like sewing dog panties for my puppies to wear when they get their period, and I particularly like making them out of my brother's old pajamas. Oh. And I like sewing little ribbons on, too. ^^

8.) I despise all things stereotypically girly, because who says all girls must like all things pink and girly and wear pretty dresses and must behave "like a girl"? Bleh. Surely there's more individuality in this world.

9.) My blog's theme is a satire of #8, if you didn't already figure that one out.

10.) I love feeding people, and if you eat my stuff and tell me it tastes like what I say it's supposed to be,

eg.

Me: *hands Leehom-baby a piece of chocolate cake* Nah.
Leehom-baby: What is it?
Me: Chocolate cake!! I made one! ^^ EAT!
Leehom-baby: *takes it and chews slowly*
Me: Well?
Leehom-baby: *shrugs* Tastes like... chocolate cake.
Me: *ecstatic, rips off his shirt and starts.. *smiles with controlled joy*


I'll love you forevers and evers.
And no, don't worry, I won't hurt ya. Pinky swear. :D

11.) I am very shallow. So shallow that that puddle on the sidewalk looks like the bleeding Pacific Ocean.

12.) I don't like to use other people's toilets. I don't know, it just feels so... foreign.

13.) I wish I will suddenly be bestowed miraculous cooking powers. That, or Leehom-baby will have to learn how to make authentic crabmeat Xiu Loong Bao. Which I will blog about. One day.

14.) I'm very homey. I hate parties, and feel uncomfortable staying beyond an hour. Comfort zone issues.

15.) I like to sketch faces. Unfortunately I don't get to do that anymore, not without being arrested for stalker-ing. Also, note the word "sketch" and not "draw", because I'm too chicken to clean up my messy lines and actually colour.

16.) I take extra long in the shower because I pretend to be Mariah Carey (or any one of the screamers; Beyonce/Whitney/Celine/Alicia/MJ) having a live concert. Whether or not the people passing by the back lane appreciate my talents remains to be seen.

16.5.) I have no one left to tag. I believe I am the last person to do the friggin' thing, thanks to Lady Procrastination. :)

No comments: