Sunday, February 1, 2009

All Hail


NADAL!!!

(yaya I know it's not what he wore in Melbourne, but hey, he looks happy here. =) aww-ness.)

SEE!

Australian Open Finals: Rafael Nadal def Roger Federer

Rafael Nadal (1)
7 3 7 3 6
Roger Federer (2)
5 6 6 6 2

MUAHAHAHAHAH.


Blahblahblah Roger Federer go home to your momma, you sissy Swiss (are you??) crybaby. (yeah. He MENANGIS-ed.)

But back to my Spanish(!) *swoons* hero. =D

Ohhhh YEAH.

"Legs long long,
Arms strong strong!"

Teehee!

Too bad he had to go and wear a shirt with SLEEVES for this match. Sigh. Potong steam much. *pout*

Anyhoo it wasn't too exciting though, this match, 'cos I didn't get to see a whole lot of Rafa-baby's awesomeness, just a lot of Federer sucking. THIS is the guy who beat Roddick? C'mon.

I KNEW the universe would favour the one with the great big biceps. =))


PS: Stop telling me he looks stupid because athletes don't have to be geniuses and besides, I can cover his face and ogle at him neck-down okay. XP

PPS: Did I mention how we're fated together 'cause he's like, 3 years older than me, and how I like tennis and he plays tennis (see the connection?) and how I'm obsessed with huge arms and how he has the hugest guns in tennis history, etc..

PPPS: I got to see the outline of his balls. =DD

And they're a good, Spanish size. =DDDDD

PPPPS:

Inkheart SUCKS.


More tomorrow! Mucho more. =)

I missed you, bloggie dear. *smooch*


:: EDIT! ::

THIS is what he wore!! (in case you guys ain't got no newspapers)

For my own drooling pleasure. Now, shoo.

Check out the sweat weih. =P

On the subject of his shirt having sleeves, maybe he simply didnt shave his kaa lutt tai and was shy about it.

No comments: