Thursday, February 26, 2009

I Think I'm In Love.



Wouldja just look at that. Edible humour!
I can't take it. I'm in the virtual presence of a cupcake pops Goddess.
Needless to say, I am in awe. A-W-E.
Bakerella's a genius. A revolutionary. A sifu in all things sweet and cutesy.
*kowtows*

***

While I recover from being starstruck, let me show you what happens to people who happen to be unfortunate enough not to have Internet connection for days.

They become Google and YouTube deprived, and pick up a pen and scrap paper and start to doodle.

What it's supposed to be: Katara waterbending.

Yes yes her skeletal arm is me compensating for my own chicken wings through squiggles.


WISTB: Katara's mugshot. XD

Using Scribbles, a program similar to Paint, but you use your fingers and a touchscreen.
Not bad, eh? Almost looks human. Albeit unevolved.


WISTB: Midori.

See, I tried color this time! Scribbles has 9 colors, black and white being non-colors, so I thought why not.


WISTB: A depressed and anorexic (and very lazily scrawled) Katara.
Katara mania LOL.

(And no, nobody would buy my squiggle for 780, 000 pistachios; that's just the price of a Ferrari my bro was fantasizing of owning.)


WISTB: Anyone who manages to guess correctly as to whose face I've mutated gets 50 points!

(please ignore the liquid paper marks and the grey rectangle which has colonized the most part of her nose)


WISTB: Failed attempt at drawing men for a change.
I swear he started out angmoh... and ended up Ah Beng.
(he's some guy from One Tree Hill I think)

The quarter-squiggle to the right is Aang doing the Caramelldansen, which is a really annoying and/or adorable song-and-dance routine (think Para Para Sakura).


Well there you go.
Proof that I was reallyreallyreally bored.
And a confidence-booster for all doodlers!
Don't be afraid to suck, 'cause nobody can suck more than me!
(no dirty thoughts please; it's Lent.)

PS: I'm insanely addicted to the Sony T700 commercial's jingle.

*scat*
If you could come out and play with me
Then life would be everything it could be
Everything will be fine
If you say you'll be mine
My looooove.

*scat*

We'd laugh and sing and the sun would shine
Happy together just wastin' time
Everything will be fine
If you say you'll be mine
My looooove.



4 comments:

Alana said...

the second last one, real or cartoon? :P

Alana said...

i took this celebrity face match thing to see who i looked like. (for fun mind you, not because i have no life)

and anne hathaway came out like 87% -____-

so i do have sort of a legitimate reason for thinking that might've been me.

ARGH I CAN'T SAY ALL THIS WITHOUT SOUNDING LIKE AN OBNOXIOUS PRAT

-:-Jackie-:- said...

i didnt say u didnt have a legitimate reason. *whistles away*

Alana said...

oh you are so convincing.