Monday, December 29, 2008

You Really Thought I Let It Slide?

You thought it would never happen.

You thought I simply forgot, or that you were lucky.

You thought maybe, just maybe, I would have let it go.


YOU

WERE

WRONG.



*squeals like a fangirl* oh wtf I AM a fangirl!! *SQUEAL!*

(glass shatters, alarms go off, my elderly neighbour... err, oh darn it that old fart can't hear anything anyhow.)

But as I was saying...

*SQUEALS!*

My husband is on the cover of STARMAG!!!

THE husband! Not the second or the third or one of the concubines,

.:THE:.
husband.


*jengjengjeng!*

*hyperventilates*

He's so hot, I can die. Supposing that makes any sense.

I keep as many of his newspaper appearances as possible. Like the Celcom ads he did a while back!!
(now all they have is Harith Iskandar. Not that I have anything against the nice man who helped out my aunt in a mugging, but its just a personal preference one has over one's husband's endorsements, ya know?)
I have all but ONE. T.T can't tell ya how frustrating that is.

Anyhoo, The Star gave my baby's face 5 pages' worth of coverage!

I love you, The Star! I will no longer think you're lousy journalists with bad grammar and even worse spelling and.. =X
I just love you lar, okay?! For now.

The main article is "Getting Geeky With Wang" and *swoon* he does sound like a geek. Aww. There's nothing more attractive than a man with deep, emotional passion for his work. Well, actually if he took off his pants that'd be wayyy... *cough* well. Yeah. Like I said. Talent's attractive.

And he sounds smart as a whip.

Well duh, of course he IS smart, he's bred from excellent Taiwanese stock (I think Taiwanese are just born hot. I mean, have you seen Kaneshiro?!) and, well, I don't understand most of what he says in the article. So obviously he's very smart. So smarticulate.

*dreams*

*perverse giggling*

Oh yeah. So anyways, moving on...

I was immediately enraged at the fact that some reporter, as in, not me, sat like, 2.2 inches away from my husband's left thigh and in my imagination she was a long-haired, long-legged vixen who was molesting him in her imagination.

Yes, obviously I have some serious issues.

But cut me some slack, for this is the man, who, despite all the atrocities I have committed against the Chinese language and its dialects, drives me to want to learn more.

Forgive me, for this is the man, who makes me want to buy everything he endorses. Like this Renu Multipurpose Lens Solution for example.


Because I feel I need to feed my husband, despite knowing that there are probably millions of fools out there dying to do the same thing.

Forgive me, for this is the only man, whose songs can make me cry.

Forgive me, for he, is the standard for which I set for all other men.

(I think I'll just go join a convent now.) >.<

And now some cutesy shots of him to annoy the frick outta ya. ;P

Main cute. And succeeding, despite the funny hair color.


Beijing Olympics. With pouty lips of loving nationalism.


The man plays with dolls. Batman one summore. How could you not ♥.


And most gladly oblige I will! =DDD
(He's promoting his new World Tour. And made his hair even funnier in blue. But it's OK.
)

Oh. And the writer? Not a threat.

He's the dude on the left, obviously. So yeah, false alarm. Thank God. =))

Oh and before ANYBODY says he's gay, I'd like to quote,

"..since he has repeatedly denied all gay rumours, i'll take his word for it."
(Damn right I will. Anything baby says is Gospel. Or close.)

"..but i guess if he woke up one morning and decided that girls aren't his cup of tea anymore (and started writing songs like cockney boy :-P)... i shld be able to handle that, but that will just need some getting used to."
(err.. Actually I think I'd kill myself.)

Okay enough excitement for one night.

=DDDD

3 comments:

Alana said...

wei that second last photo is gay lar.

but I'll admit the first one is smoking.

;D

aren't you happy.

-:-Jackie-:- said...

what, the sleeveless tee with the skinny tie?

lol i'll admit that i dont think much of what his stylist and costume lady picks out for him.. if i were his stylist.. ok he'd wear nth at all. =P

but pre-stylist he was really bad.. like one-sided parting of hair, office geek shirts, pinstriped pants.. 0.0 my eyes.

my fave in this post is the sepia one. damn cun wei. =D

Alana said...

hahahah. dang straight. they should all be NEKKID


AND YES. the sepia one is HOT.

lol I have my own fangirl post now! :D