Friday, December 5, 2008

MY FIRST POST!

Wow-whee I'm just all tingly with excited... tingly... tingledom!!!
Kinda like the feeling when you first get your driver's license!

firstpostfirstpostfirstpost FIRST POST!

ahahahahah!!

Well first things first.
Many thanks to Sylvea and Sue Peng,
without whose help I would not have managed to work out this bleeding thing by myself. =)

Anyhoo, the opening of a new blog heralds new beginnings!
So for once I am going to sound bright and preppy!
(in this post la, at least =P)



Gosh I have had SUCH an AWESOME day!!!
I learned so many new things! I'm so happy! teehee!
And the first thing I learned was...

NEVER, EVER TAKE FU*KIN TRANSNASIONAL.

Okay, so much for my attempt at being preppy.
Preppy no more!

Here's the thing:

I decided to take SKS-KL on this eventful day because... well, their buses look prettier than Suasana Edaran. =P
But then today's bus was older-looking, and under the paint I could see the raised words

TRANSNASIONAL

BIG UH-OH!
(for those unaware, them RM50 pictures in The Star? Which almost always feature overturned and smashed-up buses? yeah, 9/10 of those buses were TRANSNASIONAL.)

But then I slapped myself and brushed it off as paranoia.
woopsie patootsie.

Halfway through the palm tree plantations the friggin bus broke down, and we had to stand and wait for the next bus in the bleeding hot sun with literally, ants in our pants. -.-

The next bus came and there weren't enough seats, so we got chased off.

And by then we were already freakin hot and sweaty and not at all being emotionally reasonable people so when the NEXT bus came, we didn't care about the driver's excuses about there being no air-con, that he was supposed to clean his grandma's arse half an hour ago... so we all boarded and in an irritated tone he agreed to take us (YAY!), but only one stop at Pudu Raya.

PUDU RAYA?!?!? 0.0

Just where the heck is THAT?!

well, yawn-yawn details aside, thanks to by excellent inborn sense of direction (and several panicked phone calls to Daddy) I managed to find my way to college! With Cheezy Wedges to boot!

[no, I pun tak tau siape tu Miss Andrea, die tu hot ke, tak hot ke... dia 'kan datang 15 haribulan saje. so stop asking hor!]

well, the day wasn't ALL bad.

I DID get to watch Tendo Family Christmas Scramble on my...

*cough*

iPhone

(whaaat, showing off? Moi? no idea what you mean. *innocence*)

and I guess, I should be grateful for the harrowing experience...
'cause I know where Pudu Raya is now!!!

"oh, did you say you're going to Pudu Raya? Come, let me take you there!"

"oh it's okaylah Jackie, I already know where it is. I'm just going there to meet my Mom there for a bit, is all."

"no, no I insist! Come on!" *drags unwary victim by the arm*


hehe. Now, who wants my directions?

[dust, rolling tumbleweed, crickets]

Aiya.

Anyways I guess the highlight of the day was when we were stranded at the highway, this KL lady just squidgied over and shaded me with her umbrella without a word.. and gave me tissue too! Aww.

It's not every day you run into nice strangers who dont want to sell your liver these days. =3

***

oh.

and here's wishing a very happy 18th birthday to Julius Tan.

classmate, friend, and professional poodle hairstylist.

God bless.

No comments: