Thursday, December 25, 2008

The Seremban Christmas Massacre

After running about doing some last minute Christmas shopping and ferrying ol' Vinz home, I realized that this just ain't my day.

I ground my rear rim against the curb and came home with a flat front tyre.

But my passenger got home with all limbs and organs intact, let me assure you.
Despite the lack of photo evidence.
Like, really lah.

Thank you for flying with AirWong, the only airline where you
get to help your lousy pilot park.
Have a nice day. =)

...

Anyhoo, my fantasies of having owning a private airline aside,

I got home and found my house like this:

Yup, that's blood alright.

I got so freaked out when I picked up my puppy and my arms were covered in that seng smell... kinda like the smell of the chicken slaughter section of the Pasar Besar.

So like I was saying, I rang up Mom and Dad in the middle of their Christmas shopping and my frenzied conversation went something along the lines of:

"MOMMY DADDY WHERE ARE YOU?!?!"

"Huh? Shoppinglah."

"WELL YOU BETTER COME BACK QUICK THE HOUSE'S FULL OF BLOOD THE PLACE LOOKS LIKE RESIDENT FRIGGIN' EVIL!!!"


See? Spatters on the containers as well.

*shudder*

Alrighty! Other than that, and a pretty ruined Christmas Eve mass (ask me why! ;P) I guess here's wishing you guys *hugs and kisses* a very happy, non-macabre Christmas.

God love ya all. =)

3 comments:

Alana said...

Where'd all the blood come from? O.O

-:-Jackie-:- said...

my tequila. she had a tear in her ear the size of a punchhole. and no, i did not murder kristen stewart.

Alana said...

is your tequila a dog? isn't that normally a beverage?


i wish it was kristen stewart. :(

BAD LANA!