Saturday, December 27, 2008

Cupcake Art ♥

I was randomly googling cupcakes and the like (yeah I know I'm so predictable. Go jump in a lake.) and I came across a few of these I'd thought I'd share.

And sharing is caring, as the old overused saying goes.

And pictures! Now who doesn't like pictures.

"A picture's worth a thousand wor.."

Yeah yeah alright on to them piccies!



Corny scheisse. Me likey.



I wanna twirl my hair just like that... Oh. And the shirt's nice too.



Because I like Archuleta. Bite me.



Too cute!




Because deviantArtists never cease to amaze.



***


Beaudy-full, aren't they, them cupcakes?? =DD

Nighteys peoples. Zzz


PS: I can't get enough of this heart thing. ♥~

EDIT: Stupid iconator didn't let me use their pic. But they can stick it up their *** 'cos I got another one!! Muahaha



No comments: