Tuesday, December 9, 2008

For The Ladies

Okay, obviously I cannot resist lah.
So I HAVE to do this post!!

Me and Momma and two of the most disgusting people on Earth (heart) went and...

.

..

...
"Oi hurry up lah!!!"

Shh, be quiet. This is suspense okay!

-.-"

*fanfare*

watched...
TWILIGHT!
Ooooooh Mama. (ignore the fugly brunette on the right.)

See, this was just the teaser poster!!! *hyper*
Oh come on. With the lead actor being THAT hawt how can I not watch it right??

(Though I must say this poster does NOT do Robert Pattinson (heartsheartshearts) justice. Remember him as highly-shaggable TriWizard hotshot Diggory in HP?)
Holy hot potatoes. *glomps poster*


*cough* Alright, on to business.

TWILIGHT. Not Rob(-bie baby darling honey sayaaaaang!)ert Pattinson. *dignified*


I must say, this is one for the ladies. And I mean EXCLUSIVELY.
For hardcore, incurably incurable romantic, chicklit-reading, CHICKS.
(Although Emperor Palpatine had the stomach to sit through the entire thing. *applauds*)

If you plan to go see the movie just because

"OMG!!!! The lead actor damn lengzai lehh!"

like moi, that's a damn good reason. *grin*
But if you thought eyecandy stopped there, you'd be wrong.
Because Twilight is, for the most part, an all-you-can-eat mancandy buffet.
And here are my faves, compiled for your viewing pleasure. =D

Obviously Edward. =D

And Edward's Daddy. I actually think he's better-looking compared to Edward, but just not as sexayy.
(there's a better one of him here.)

Even their bad guys are RAWR.

And it's not just the vampires, either.

The humans have got it going on too. *yum*

He's just a cutie. ^^

Okay done! And if pretty boys don't do, check out the corny-factor, which IMO I will place at 9.725 outta 10.

Me and Ongy2 were swooning all the way at Edward when he spoke to Bella, and I believe I said,

"Yeah, they're bad lines, but I don't care!! *swoon*"

And by the time he threw the "forever and ever oath" line at her, we were swooning so much that Emperor Palpatine leaned over and tried to be a killjoy:

"*disgusted face* You guys make me SICK."

Obviously his efforts proved ultimately futile.

Me and Ongy2: *swoon some more*

...

Oh, and did I mention, they have pretty cute calefares too? Keep an eye out for the couple taking a picture at the prom! (towards the end, just before Edward+bloody byotch)

"Eh, we're tired of seeing and/or hearing about your pretty boys lah. What about the storyline?"

Storyline? WHAT storyline? Oh I was too busy to notice. *drool*

*nosebleed, faint*

Oh. And Kristen Stewart acts like *bleep*
(NO I AM NOT JEALOUS BECAUSE SHE SNOGGED PATTINSON!!!!!!)
almost as friggin kayu as this guy.

Eew friggin' cacat bledi sepet yellow man, tainting the sexiness of this post.


No comments: