Monday, January 5, 2009

Overdue Post #1

Hello peoples!! (if such a word exists)

Yes I am quite aware that my blog is dying and quite possibly decomposing as I type, so here is my attempt to resuscitate it.

CLEAR! *zap!*

Okay okay lame. =P

But I will update, shorter ones though, as college will be starting tomorrow (curse you linear programme-ers!) so *sigh* ya get whatcha get.

Obviously the upcoming (oh I don't know, say maybe 10) posts are actually long overdue, but I will also share my experience of um.. experiencing, the vow of silence in March/April. Supposing any event of the day won't bore you to death.

I've been putting this off for far too long now, haven't I?

HAPPY (official) NEW YEAR'S GREETINGS TO ALL!

..albeit 5 days late. But it's still the first week so it still counts lor OK!

Yaya on to the actual post. XP

Ahem.

My Boy Sook-Sook got married! (urm, I believe the Hakka translation would be father's cousin brother or something or the other, but don't hold it against me. The nickname 'Boy' sorta stuck 'cause he's the only son. But I think it's adorable! XD)

Sigh. Seems like only yesterday he was still in high school kicking Ongy2 under the table and bickering in the backseat.. Ahh well.

Here's a picture of the happy couple!

Hmm. Kinda fuzzy, but that's my brother's fault. =P
Bride's name is
Khim btw. Aren't they cuuuteee?



(from left) Groom's Mom, Dad, (Aunty?) Khim, Boy Sook2 and Ongy2.



Disgusting. XP

Oh and if you just so happen to be looking for ideas on how to torture a new in-law at the urm,
WEDDING GAMES,
I think it's called... Feel free to check out
Emperor Palpatine's site, he has better pictures.



MY reason for having a lack of relevant pictures from the wedding games is that I'm not 10 feet tall and the house was majorly cramped with the bride's many friends and relatives.

(I managed to take a picture of the street signboard and the neighbour's sportscar... -.-'' Yeah I know. But the street name was obscene and the car was cool. So.)

Unfortunately they were taken using my very battery-dead Sony T-7, so I may have to edit this post later...

Bride and Groom's dog. Haha okay super irrelevant but I adore Pecan to bits, can?!

Anyhoo skip ahead to the dinner... (what? Chinese what. We're all about food, baby!)

Obviously formalwear was required...


Brother, Chin Uncle, Tan Cousin and the Chong cousins.


And obviously I was no exception to the rule, so...

Yeah. Go ahead, laugh your arses off.
Mom in the middle and Justin Pupu on the right.

Well like I said, I didn't get to take too many pictures, so I guess that's it then. The rest of the shots were rather miserable. (I officially fail as a photographer)

The baru-kahwin orang have actually gone on their honeymoon to Krabi and back, so though it might be a tad - okay, REALLY - late, I'd like to dedicate this post to them, and wish them the best of wedded bliss together. ♥~

" 愛情是場最美最遠的旅行 "


I apologize for being such a sap. God love ya all. ;)

6 comments:

Alana said...

Oh. my. GODS.

you. in. dress.

think. heart. stopped.

world. slowing.


(earth explodes.)

Alana said...

seriously though. you should try the dress thing a little more often. you do look wow. :D

see? there's the feminine side i was looking for. I can see more than just your ankles now!



(and by the way, if the lady next to you is your mom, HOLY CRAP SHE'S HOT!)

-:-Jackie-:- said...

what is with you people making me feel inferior to a 48-year-old?!

lol well as u can see i was really uncomfortable and felt mighty silly wearing that dress, so "feminine" is good enough i guess. =P

plus i thot this post was about happily married ppl!! XP

Alana said...

she's 48?? O_O wowzers.

i don't know those happily married people, and although I wish em the best (whoever they are) I know you, and you in a dress is like.. O.O

so i must comment.

JEEN said...

hee hee!!! did you put on weight? xP gotta agree with your friend up there, your mum is hot. dont feel inferior though. haha.

-:-Jackie-:- said...

yeslah yeslah i did lah. *sensitive*

=P