Thursday, January 8, 2009

Because Banana Knows Kung-Fu.

Yeah. Scaree.

NOT! =P

But I'll do it anyway cos I resolved to be more accommodating.
(curse you new year's resolutions!!)

So.

1. Does it matter to you if your boyfriend or girlfriend smokes?

"Shhyeah!"

He'd taste bad. XP

2. How about drinking?
I suppose it's necessary for yumcha sessions.. So long as he doesn't have to be dragged home unconscious by a hingtai.. or worse.. by me. o.0

3. Do you like someone you can't have?
All 7 fit into this category. T.T

4. If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
Only if I found them attractive? Otherwise it would just be freaky.

5. What's your favourite sport?
Do any of the Wii Sports count? XS

6. It's saturday night, you're home alone... what do you do?
Blog-hop? Think more about cakes and cookies? Yeah. Predictable.

7. Do you like roller coasters?
I haven't gone on one since the 2006 Christmas holidays. *cries*

8. When's the perfect time to have a bf/gf?
When I'm in the need for financial stability? Like now?
What's that you say? That's not what they're for?
XP

9. If you could date any celebrity, who would it be?
*quivers*

10. What are you doing this weekend?
Catching up.

11. What is your favourite restaurant?
Tony Roma's!! Omg the ribs! The shrimp! Okay, so the cocktails suck but did I mention the RIBS! *salivates*

12. Have you ever hugged someone?
Of course! Banana might not believe me, but I most definitely have! Really!

13. Ever kissed someone you weren't attracted to?
Some church auntie? On the cheek? I don't understand these Portuguese cheek-kissing customs... but I just went ahead cos everyone was doing it. =S

14. Do you like anyone right now?
Not for real I don't. Sigh. *looks at watch* Where the heck is he?!?!

15. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
=D after this nobody will venture near me.
The butt.

16. Which do you prefer, Beach or Mountains?
Mountains! Whakapapa to be exact!

17. What kind of phone do you have?
Hee. apple.

18. Computer or Laptop?
Lappieee!

19. Jeans or sweats?
Jeansss-suh.

20. Which year(s) has/have been the best so far?
2004? I loved the year I starved myself to death. ^^

21. How old are you gonna be on your next birthday?
19 in this world. 10 at heart. =))

22. What should you be doing right now?
*guilty smile*

23. What are your favourite TV shows?
Cartoons! and House. =)
"oh Dr. Chase I think I have a fever.. again." =PP


24. What's been your last purchase?
Some tops from the sale at Nichii.

25. Are you attracted to girls/boys that smoke?
It's hard to be attracted to someone you can't be near enough to breathe properly.

26. Have you ever fallen on your butt in front of a crowd of people?
I think you saw me do that last Tuesday. I was the one in the blue dress.

27. What do you do when you're at home?
Pretend I'm Kate Monster.

28. What is your favourite subject?
(quote banana) used to be english literature until it got insufferable.

29. What's the best thing that happened on you?
Not yet it hasn't. =P

30. Tag 10 people: (in no order)

I don't want to.

They don't deserve this sort of treatment.


But here's two people who do!

I tag!

SYLVEA and JULIUS.

Bledi fulls alwiz kanna me. XP



1 comment:

Alana said...

for your information, i will be good in about 3 years. :@ so yeah. don't cross me.