Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Apple Got 2 Cacings


Regardless.

I'm really gonna miss days like this. :')

***

So what if my grades are short for CACat.
(OK I'll kanna firing later but that's not the point I'm driving at)

So what if I humiliated myself by spouting nerves-induced waterfalls in class.
(That, and my lecturer thinks I might attempt suicide)

So what if I lost an argument and ended up eating vegetarian puke.
(Which my dear old lecturer paid for)

So what if my ribs got crushed multiple times. =P

So what if it rained like crazy.

So what if I'm trying to get a point across in this stupid post but just can't friggin' find the words?

Ah well sentimental does not become me. 'Nuff said.

:))

3 comments:

Alana said...

you know you love me. who else crushes ribs like i do?

-:-Jackie-:- said...

did i tell u that miss sivanes gave me a kiss? 0.0

the affection is killing me.

yesyes after a millennium of silence and zero human contact rib crushing doesnt seem so horrifying after all. =P

Alana said...

aww... i told you. you should hang with me more often. the rib crushing grows on you.