Saturday, April 4, 2009

Repetitive Is My Middle Name

I think I must be annoying the crap outta people with the whole I-want-a-job thing.

I talk about it incessantly, (like now) and even in my sleep.

But bear with me, for I am truly very excited. :D

Anyhoo, guess what! Val told me that hospitals apparently have FRONT DESKS!

Ain't that amazing? I always thought only hotels had such things!

Well I guess it could be an option...


Man: OMG help me! Emergency! My arm just got ripped off 'cause my car smashed into an oil tanker and exploded OMG it hurts I need a doctor quick somebody help me!!!!

Me: *yawn* Sir, that attitude is not going to speed things up any bit.

Man: Are you crazy, woman?! *waves severed arm* Didn't you hear what I just said?! I'm like, totally bleeding to death!!!

Me: Yerr. Sir, you're making a mess with your blood dripping everywhere. Don't swing it around some more! Dang. Ya got some on my folder. Great. *wipe wipe* Take a number, and wait in line like everyone else.*picks at nails*

Man: But...

Me: Sir. I have to deal with at least twenty people a day who think they can just waltz right in and see the doctors on a whim. Why do you think people make appointments?! Geez! Hey. It's late, and I'm tired. Save me the trouble and don't be the twenty-first today.

Man: So... weak... I can't... see...

Me: Don't be a drama-mama either.

Man: Can't feel... my legs... so... cold...

Me: Look, I've had just about enough of you! Take a number, and SIT DOWN!

Man: *collapses*

Me: Now THAT'S more like it. Eh Val, going to cafeteria is it? Get me Milo can? Ah, hot one. Make it kurang manis hor! *flips open mag* Gawd I hate this place.


...and that's why Pantai Medical Bangsar should totally hire me. Look how professionally I handled the situation! Just like ultra-experienced hospital admin staff!

Yep. I think I'm up for this job.

Think I should send this in as part of my resume? ;P
Oh please lah Jesus there must be some job out there that I can do... :S

***

A chance for redemption. Don't try and stop me.

4 comments:

Alana said...

i should warn the local hospitals D: then again, they can't get much worse.

-:-Jackie-:- said...

hey, i think i handled my hypothetical situation like any other experienced hospital admin staff. with apathy and bureaucracy. *proud*

Alana said...

remind me to never call on you should i ever lose a limb to an oil tanker.

-:-Jackie-:- said...

CHOY. *slaps*

Don't say stuff like that. An armless Alana would be of no use to me.

OMG. *slaps self*

=X