Sunday, April 5, 2009

It's Over.

It's finished!

The Last Airbender has ended.
(Shut up about it having ended last year itself; I just watched it lah okay.)

See the original here.
SO. HAPPY. :D

Well I love it that Ty Lee went and joined her new BFFs the Kyoshi warriors (pretty make-up!) and all, but I'm kinda sad for Azula. Kesian-ted betul.

And I'm pretty mad that Mai didn't die!! WTF, Azula should have totally lightning-ed the emo outta her. And Aang should have died a tragic hero. (Yeah I already know how it ends I wiki-ed it but you know, Zutara fan. In denial and all.) Ups the dramatic effect mah.

See the original here.
And why oh WHY didn't THIS happen?!! You know it was meant to be! T__T

And Mako!!! Why did he have to die! The new Iroh tried so hard to replicate everything endearing about the old Iroh's voice it was annoying. XP

And another thing...!

OMG shut up can't you be happy and just shut up. *rolls eyes*

Sigh. Alright. It was wonderfulllll. =3

I officially love Mike and Bryan, despite the ultra-gross Kataang and Maiko ending. Eww.

Because Mike is a Zutarian, and that counts for something. :D
(Yes I know he is I am omniscient you know.)

Thank you Mike and Bryan for the most wonderful series I have ever obsessed about, second only to La Usurpadora!

See the original here.
Beautiful. *tears up*


See the original here.
And megathanks for giving us Sifu Hotman. *megadrool*

...

"Baby, you're my forever-girl!" OMGGG XD XD *dies*

***

PS: My palms are smarting from being cheesegrated by tombstones. Why in the name of Datuk Shah Rukh Khan did we have to bury our ancestors ON TOP OF A HILL. (on which I humiliated myself both going up and coming down. I swear you've never heard so much noise at a cemetery.)

Oh and it seems I've found another clan to be related to. Hello Lees. :D

PPS: I'm in for a world of hurt tomorrow. :S
But I want it. I do.

***

EDIT: Holy scheisse I forgot to include the links to the originals! Can't believe I was so rip-offy. Anyhoo I've included them now, so if you like their style (Lily!), be sure to check out their galleries for more amazing stuff. Yes it'll be amazing I promise because I have superawesome taste so how can the artists whose artwork I adore not be awesome right adei just check it out already lah. ;P

5 comments:

Alana said...

HOI I DON'T COME UP IN YOUR GRILL TELLING HOW ZUTARA SUCKS WEH WHY MUST KNOCK THE LAST KATAANG SHIPPING IT WAS NOT GROSS.


sorry lah. rabid-fangirl-shipper-Alana wanted to get a word in -_-

haha finished so quickly? did the dvds satisfy you? :)

-:-Jackie-:- said...

Hey I included TWO canon-loyal pix okay!

*mumbles* (not that I'm happy about it..)

But anyway. Shipping (wars or not) keeps the fandom alive. I say yea!

Yep! The folder files worked beautifully. Thanks!

Oh. *psst* I'm not sure if my plan is working, but I think I've got me mum and dad hooked and wanting the original set. *tries to contain glee*

*fails*

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (I am Melon Lord!)

Alana said...

okay okay, i grant you that one. but i could see the steam rolling out of your ears at those.

okay then. long live the wars! :D

and YAYYYYYYY!!! CAN I BOLLOW WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED (puppy dog eyes)

-:-Jackie-:- said...

Well then cross your fingers and pray that I manipulate well, and that the bleeding racists handling my stuff don't decide to tax WONG JEEYOO.

Maybe my name on the box should be Engku Melon Lord or something.

Alana said...

it is catchy.