Saturday, April 4, 2009

Carine's Taggie

1. The person who tagged you?
  • Carine.
2. Your relationship with him/her is
  • Ex-intakemate, ex-LRTmate, and something of a religious mentor. :3
3. Your 5 impressions of him/her
  • giggly, outgoing, approachable, confident, resourceful
4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you
  • gave me a ride back to Kelana? XD
5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you
  • "You've gotta learn to trust people."
6. If he/she becomes your lover you will
  • probably have to wake up early on Sundays for mass?
7. If he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be
  • punctuality? XP
8. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will
  • ... move outta town, probably.
9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be
  • Because she keeps waking me up for mass darn it! Oh I'm sorry. Are we still loverrrrs?
10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now
  • Hmm. I dunno. Carine, would you like some cake? :D
11. Your overall impression of him/her is
  • She's a nice chick, but yeah, there's room for improvement. :)
12. How you think people around you will feel about you?
  • I don't know. Ask them.
13. The characters you love of yourself are
  • I can be very focused on getting what I want at times.
14.On the contrary, the characters that you hate about yourself
  • I can make some really effed-up choices.
15. The most ideal person you want to be is
  • A happy one.
16. For people who care and love you, say something to them
  • I'm not good with words, but everything I do, I do for you.
17. Pass this test to 10 persons who you wished to know how they feel about you.

(Uh... most of these peeps have been tagged already but let's just go ahead anyways.)
  • Alana
  • Sylvea
  • Sue Peng
  • Cathy
  • Eu Chern
  • Alex
  • Maryann
  • Shir Lynn
  • Julius
  • Ai Jeen
18. Who is no. 6?
  • Fellow MT7-er and a good mate of mine. :D
19. Is no. 9 a male or female?
  • Cathy says... =X
20. If no. 7 and no.10 together, is that a good thing?
  • Hey. Who am I to judge.
21. What is no. 2 studying about?
  • Accounting and Finance. Buddies! *skipshopsjumps*
22. When is the last time you had a chat with no. 3?
  • On the day where we gawked at people like chimpanzees on the Mezz floor. (what day was that?)
23.What kind of music band does no. 8 like?
  • Band? Dunno what band, but I randomly remember GHEYchao, Taylor Swift and Jason Mraz. AND SHE IS A HUGE FAN OF LEEHOM-BABY YES SHE IS
24. Does no. 1 have any siblings?
  • She has an Ashley.
25. Will you woo no. 3?
  • Why not? Her brain is a holy piece of stuff. Attractive weih. *hamsap smile*
26. How about no. 7?
  • Also a good match. We've known each other for *counts* whoa. 13 years. Yep. Could be destiny.
27. Is no. 4 single?
  • *whistles away*
28. What is the surname of no.5?
  • Lian
29. What is the hobby of no. 10?
  • Poring over them thickass textbooks, no doubt. =P
30. Does no. 5 and 9 get along well?
  • No problems methinks.
31. Where is no. 2 studying at?
  • Why are you so interested in #2's education?! SEGI. Or SeGi. Or SEGi. *smacks forehead*
32. Talk something casually about no. 1
  • Say something random about her you mean? She once had Jien kowtow to her. I think.
33 Have you tried developing feelings for no. 6?
  • No, because I'm a responsible adult and paedophilia is strictly against my nature. *sips tea*
34. Where does no. 9 live at?
  • Uh I think he said Rawang Golf Country Heights. Or something. My geography is bad I tell you!
35. What colour does no.4 like?
  • Brack carrer? Dui ma, xiaojie?
36. Are no. 5 and 1 best friends?
  • Best 20-minutes-a-day friends. Once. *sniff*
37. Is no. 7 the sexiest person in the world?
  • Maybe. Hey, I should actually find my potential lovers attractive, no?
38. What is no. 6 doing now?
  • Studying religiously for SPM. I'm sure of it. I am. XP
***

*yawn, yawn* Off for Cheng Beng tomorrow! Tralalalala~

No comments: