Friday, April 17, 2009

Mana Pergi?

Guess who I ran into today! Ni Hua! She like, totally takes Suasana Edaran too! *fuzzy feelings* You know, it's times like these that you really sit back and reflect all that's happened... how united we were against the stupidity of the national schooling system... how we bitched about how they placed us in faggoty purple uniforms... how break time was never long enough... how make hell for authority... =P

Good times. :)

But back to Ni Hua. Just for update's sake, and in case any of you Bukit Mewahans (class of 2007!) are googling your classmates' names just to find out exactly which void in the space-time continuum did they disappear into (come on admit it; I know I do. :P), she's in TARC now, doing A-Levels (Science OMG!) and guess what, her papers are in the same slot as mine, May/June! Together-gether *skips* Ahahah.

I didn't really know her all that well but it really makes me feel all poofy inside to see her more assertive and independent-like and giggly...
Yeah everyone grew up... except you.
Oh shut up.

I mean, I never knew she was giggly! Or that she lives in Seremban Garden! Or that she's clearly terrified of my offer to drive her home! (I never pass up an opportunity to offer. Heehee.) And we shared 5 years of schooling life together! Sigh. Kinda regret now I took a lotta stuff for granted. :S

Like that noisy school bell... which I've always thought was always put there only because they think all students are stupid and dunno how to tell the time. But I miss it anyway!

I miss lousy near-empty curry puffs from the canteen. Haven't eaten them in nearly two years dammit.

And a lotta other stuff that's way too mushy for public reminiscing. :3

Ah, the memories. :)

2 comments:

JEEN said...

aww.. do you miss me too? =p

-:-Jackie-:- said...

*blushes furiously*
aiya ah jeen ah... mou kgoum yong ler, leyy hou sui ah teehee!
don't be so public about us can?
i shy only.