Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Whinerbaby.

I am having a reasonably severe case of pre-uni jitters.

Everything from academic performance, to living alone, to getting along with my roommate worries the hell outta me. Amongst other things.

But then again pre-college I was worried them big mean KL kids would trip me up and pee on me. Daily.

So I guess I'll survive.

I pray.

I pray and hope beyond hope somebody will give up their single room to me soon, or that I'll earn enough points to do a 1+2 and not have to even think about living in a private cupboard at all. Please oh please oh PLEASE dear Lord.

Until then I have to practice.

"Nihao."

"War how."

"Da jia hao."


...


Oh, and here's a pic of my "cupboard". This is on the HELP webbie; it says this is Deluxe, but from what the girl showed me the other day, the Standard (which I'll be getting) looks pretty much like this.

Oh, and this is the view when you open the door and barely step inside. The fridge-sized bathroom is on the right.

Loverlie, isn't it.

And my peasantlike living shall be supported with an unbelievably meager allowance.

Yes I complain a lot.

Please oh please neurons I need you so.

...

I shall be returning to work tomorrow! And Friday! And Saturday! *tralalalala*

So until then...

Nihao, everyone!

(hmm that's not quite right is it.)



Oh yes. Pix sourced from here and here.

No comments: