Wednesday, November 25, 2009

TEEHEE!

"Jyeh."

"Vart"

"What is DotA?"

"It's a silly comp game that geek boys in China like to play. Stick to your PS3."

"No lah! It's cool! See, Yang lemme download."

*smacks forehead*

"What I mean is, what does DotA actually stand for?"

*scoff* "Play game can dunno name one meh."

"I think it's [something silly and totally salah which I have forgotten] but just checking lah."

"Hah! Where'd you get that one! It's not lah stoopid."

"You so smart then you tell me la."

"Stupid."

"........... You don't know, do you."

"Of course I know. You think people stupid like you ah."

"Then what is it."

.

.

.

.

"Dead or Totally Alive."

...

Lewis Carroll's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland is a book on crack. Seriously.

...

I traipsed around a certain prospective college today. With my PARENTS. *buries face in the sand*

There were. So. Many. PEOPLE. *groans*

Oh, what I would have given to have disappeared on the spot.

*sigh* I have decided on something logical, viable, and safe.

You guessed it.

Instead of something fun and exciting, and to heck with career prospects. *draws circles in the sand*

And looks like any chance of it becoming even remotely fun and exciting has been shrouded in the gloomy cloud of financial limitation.

And I STILL don't have a place to stay! The hostels sound like... rooms to sleep in. Very. Expensive. Rooms to sleep in.

And *gasp!* a room mate! What about privacy to do things like say, pick my nose, fart and twirl about??

...

(edit: 26/11)

Just went through piles and piles of A-Level crap desperately searching for necessary documents... Heh.

Just too heavy-hearted to throw them out I guess, looking at the "illustrations" we made on each other's notes. (paid such undivided attention in class now, didn't we.)

I am such a sap.

I've come to realize that at every turning point in life, you will meet new people, love them to bits, and then end up leaving them behind and probably never seeing them again for the rest of your natural life. And then the cycle repeats itself again and again and goes on and on like a bad dream... Like them reruns of Friends.

*sigh*

And that's why I need to get myself Facebook yeah? *twiddles thumbs*

...

I don't know why most people perceive leadership as having to yell at people all the time. As an employee, you are eager to please and want to get the job done as best you possibly can. So why don't managerial people see that? All that grinding and public humiliation isn't going to make them function better, you know.

Which is why I am eternally grateful for my first experience. :)

So come, let us celebrate with a poem.

Hahahahahahhahah.

...

Oh. Watched Twilight today. So many people brought their kids wtf. They kept whining and sorta spoiled the whole experience. *sulk*

No, I was not there to watch the live-action adaptation of a bestselling vampire romance novel. Nor was I there for the rich and engaging plot or awesome acting.

If I remember correctly, the movie was completely pointless except for one thing:

Fanservice.

And I confess: I was there for the underage, topless and ripped werewolf action.

Why was it necessary for the wolf-boys to be running about in the rain wearing nothing but shorts and shoes? Why was it necessary for Jacob to not wear a shirt for most of the movie? Why was it necessary for Edward to expose his sparkly abs in public?

And then I realize I really don't care.

:D :D

Not when a good three-quarters of the movie features THAT.

I sure wish I had a superbuff underage werewolf bestfriend who looks like Taylor and has this propensity to walk about in the rain half nekkid

What more reason do you need, really!? Go watch it already. :P


PS: Yes I know what DotA is. *roll eyes* Obviously my brother has become harder to trick since the days I could convince him he can breathe underwater with his ears.

Did I mention that we have a deep, mutual respect for each other?

2 comments:

Alana said...

what does DoTA stand for, really?

finally, someone who shares my sentiments for the Twilight franchise.

I'm just there for the half-nekkid, man.

-:-Jackie-:- said...

defense of the ancients. YOU TESTING ME?! lol. it might actually be fun, i dunno. but my geek loyalty lies with the legend of zelda. :P

in truth, it was a terrible movie. but hey, whipping off his shirt to serve as tissue paper was worth the price of the ticket itself.

amen for the halfnekkid. AMEN.