Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Greatest Moob Dance Of All Time.

31st October was my last day at work. I kinda miss it already; my colleagues, Boss, fave customers... not to mention the hunky sweethearts who waltz in to buy desserts for their sweethearts.

*sigh*

I hope I'm there to see everyone I know and love there achieve their crazy-ass dreams. :)


***


Bye Grandma.

(03.06.1936 - 1.11.2009)

Found some old pix of her when she was younger while we were looking for one to place on the engraving plate.

She was one hot babe. Phewwit.


***


Time to face the future; yet again.

*whine*

Do I really have to...?


***


It would be a CRIME not to share this with you.

I usually think wrestling is retarded, and naturally condemn watching it, but hey, I have a younger brother.

And when you find gems like these, well, can't say I can complain.


No comments: