Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Random, Disjointed Rabble

I can't decide which I want more - being able to wear anything I want and not puke at my reflection in the mirror, or eat anything and as much of it as I want with reckless abandon. :(


***


Currently thinking of A Troll In Central Park. Probably the gayest movie I've ever enjoyed.


***


Okay, cravings.

  • Char koay kak. Piping hot with chives and salty-sweet preserved radish pieces and the whole shebang. Melaka road trip, anyone? :D
  • Popiah chee. No more cravings for I'm making these babies soon.
  • Pietee.
  • For some strange reason, Rotiboy. You know, with the butterscotch centre. *stomach gurgles*
  • RJ braised chicken with fried garlic rice swimming in charsiew sauce. Oh man oh man that stuff is to die for.
  • Char koay teow.
  • Peanut pau! Which nobody seems to sell wtf
  • That deep-fried glutinous rice ball with peanut filling (the name eludes me)
  • Yam basket! With kung po kai ting. Or kung po frogs' legs. That'll work.
  • BreadStory. Oh yeahhhh
  • Bakkwa
  • Siewpao
  • Old style butter cupcakes
  • Rice
  • Sweet stuff from the office... Like the peach stuff... Which they always seem to make on days I ain't workin... Hmph. Wish the peach stuff was made with the ginger cake tho-
OMG STOP!!!

How la liddat. If I had just one wish, I'd wish that every excess calorie I had would go to some starving child in Cambodia (because I think Cambo's are cute). See, that way I'd get to help someone needy and have my cake! Literally. Bah! So much for daydreams. *sulk*


***


On the to-do list!

  • Popiah chee
  • Lor bak
  • Pumpkin soup
  • Char Siew
  • Get Link's ass to Hyrule Castle (whaaat?! I like that game.)
  • Buy a new mouse. Stupid thing is spazzing out.

Made a one-pot chicken rice thing today. Not too bad; it'll prolly end up a college-days dish for its simplicity. The new Shiitake mushrooms are DISGUSTING! Must get yummier ones.

And oh god do I lurve my Microplane. I love it to bits. Grates ginger like magic! No disgusting chunks to bite into. God, I love my Microplane.


***


I thought I could take Psychology as my pick but apparently they need me to do MATH?!?! Wtf. The hard kind summore. Oh well.

Probably not for me anyhow. I'd tell all the emo suicidals to just go ahead and do it and save the bother of making everyone go through their misery.

OH WHAT WILL I DO WITH MY LIFEEEEEEE

Urgh I might probably really end up picking something safe and disgusting like Accounting.

Why can't I be something exciting like, the chick version of Hugh Hefner (won't you ladies adore moi. Toyboy Mansion woot!), or berdrama on TV, or be a biofuel tycoon who makes my gazillions selling pig shit, or own an international charkoayteow franchise, or become WangLeeHom's tai-tai? Why?! WHYYYYYYY

Because I live in the real world, right? Sigh. *picks at fingernails*

2 comments:

Su-Yin -Décorateur said...

aight jackie; i make u a special peach thing with the ginger thingie :P haha will see when ur working next. dis one's on boss :D xoxo; IM HOME!!! heee

-:-Jackie-:- said...

*gasp!* boss found me profane blog. 0.0

hahah yay!! will drop by to see everyone soon. ;D