Saturday, October 24, 2009

FLUFF.

Wow. That most be the first one-word title I've ever used.

Not that I have anything against one-word titles. :P

But I digress! For today, I am supposed to share FLUFF! As in FLUFF!


It's a love story
Baby just say

Yes



Yeah. That kind. :3

I know I've been whining a lot about how nasty people can be at work, but I've never mentioned that it is also the place where truly lovely people can be found. Not just my Boss and colleagues (we'll save that for another day), but customers as well.

See, people usually save our pretty pastries (ooh look alliteration!) for special events, so they're usually sweet people who care enough to plan in advance for that special occasion for their loved ones. Aww. And I swoon every time a man comes in and says "I was just looking at your cupcakes and thinking of... uh, someone... She loves these things!". Never mind if it's his boyfriend he's talking about. 'Cause that's just plain darn sweet.

So now I say it's officially unfair that men equate everything to sex. Unless of course the equation goes something like this:


Cupcakes = she likes! = she happy! = shehornywanttofug


Then it'll be a bit disappointing la. But I'm going to have faith in the human race today.

But anyway! Cutest love story evarrr!

This guy right, he came in, and bought a dessert for his chick, and said,

"I have a special request to ask of you. When she comes in, could you give her this? *holds out and envelope* Ask her to read it immediately, then tell her, 'SMS him.' She will understand. She's not allowed to call! That will give her the location of the next clue."

OMG sofa king cute can?!?!

So me and Jeansie were like swooning all over the place despite ourselves and were totally dying to see what she looked like!! (if she was ugly and totally bitchy and undeserving of him then we could cry over another perfect man lost. But she wasn't.) She came in a salmon pink dress and wowwee, was she purty. She was smiley and excited and totally cool and sporting about her dude sending her on this crazy treasure hunt. We gawked at her through the frosted glass panels and I was jumping up and down and squealing,
"OMFG that's so cute! OMFG that was so farking cuteeee!!! I think he's gonna propose!! OMG so cuteeeee!!!!"

So we sent the really cool dude an SMS notifying that she had gotten it, and he replied, "Yes I know. I saw her walk in. Haha. Thanks for all your help." So nice of him not to mention my jumping about and swooning and spying on her like a sampatfour. :P

And while we were punching in his purchase he was on the phone arranging for some boat ride. Can you say, "WAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"? Amazing Race-style proposal. The man is a genius.

I think pastry and love are meant to go hand-in-hand. Bakerella did something nice for this couple. SHO CUTEEE.


***


I saw Wanyi and Jeffery in MV today. :)


***


Thankiuuuu Cathy for the translation... It's hard work and I kinda suck balls at it but I loves it! A coupla words were read wrong but since my writing is fugly it's amazing enough you read like, 98% of it right. XD

Cat: Wahhh Jackie you look like a GIRL!!!

Discovery of the century, ladies and gentlemen.

Psst! Cheese In Pour. Hahahahahahah


***


Perverted humour. (NSFW) Go figure.

Artist's a woman apparently, so that's kinda cool.

We need more openly perverted (and funny) women in this world. (i.e. Rumiko Takahashi!) It's only right.

Fave. (NSFW) "I make statues you can f*ck!" LMAO

PS: Now really, if you're gonna act like you have a stick up yer ass after you follow those links then just don't in the first place la ok? You has been warnded.

No comments: