Friday, October 16, 2009

I Had Nasi Lemak.

For the first time in my life.

Tonight. ^^

I know. I can almost hear the cries of "INFIDEL!!!"

And I'd like to say...

It doesn't taste as bad as when you fart it out. Lol. Yeah 'been avoiding it these past years 'cause of the smell that comes out your rear end a couple of hours after you consume it... XD

But that's not the point! The point is that I made it (:D :D) and made them into adorable little nasi lemak hors d'œuvre thingies à la Boss! (super :D).

Did I mention it's my first time? Did I mention I usually suck at anything involving a flame? Did I mention my usually-cynical brat brother said the sambal I made was awesome? (THANK YOU AMY BEH!!!)

I made awesome-tasting stuff that looks awesome. (Never mind the unoriginality of the entire thing. Beginners have to start somewhere.) :D

I'm sorry. The idea of it all is still sinking in. :D

Ah; the unrepentant self-promoter in me. :D :D :D

Sick of me yet? :P


***


Guess it wasn't a completely wasted day then.

I actually planned to make the nasi lemak hors d'oeuvres for Rosary today, but since all the people were away for Deepavali holidays it was postponed... So much for taking a day off to be somewhat religious for an hour. *shrug*

But who cares! I made awesome-tasting awesome-lookin' stuff! Heeee. :D :D

No comments: