Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Kicked In The Nuts.

Poodle A: Hi, are you JessicaAlba*?

Me: Uh, no. I'm Jackie. Are you looking for anyone in particular? =)

Poodle A: Yes, JessicaAlba. I believe she owns the place or something.

Me: Uh... There isn't a JessicaAlba here as far as I'm aware of, I'm afraid. =)

Poodle A: Well there has to be, because she *points at Poodle B* knows a JessicaAlba; so we actually have connections (emphasis on the word) to the store. Who is the owner then? Not you, I suppose?

Me: The owner's name is Chuck*... No, *laughs* I'm not; I help-

Poodle B: *interupts* Tsk no she's just doing SALES lah. *waves hand at me like I'm some fly at a mamak stall and proceeds to sashay out of the store*

Me: Muthafacking bitch. *socks her one*


Yeah yeah only inma imajinasin. -.-''

I hope there's a special place is purgatory for this brand of arrogance and I'll be the one dishing out the cruel and unusual punishments. :D

Strangely enough this kind of thing doesn't happen to my other colleagues; can't help to think if it's because they're older or because it's just me and I'm not doing something right. :S

IF ANYONE HERE DARES TO MENTION "FACE PROBLEM" TO ME YOU'RE GONNA GET ONE TOO. Grr, I said.


**names obviously changed to protect my see fatt. =D


Oh well. At least this person thinks I'm nice. C:

Yes I Google myself to see what people think of my service periodically. Go shove it up yo a$s.


***


OH WHY OH WHY DIDN'T I GO AND WATCH FREAKIN' SURROGATES WITH MOMMY AND DADDY AND PUPU WHY OH WHY

Ah; the missed opportunities of my life. X___X


***


On a lighter note, I cannot believe the PMR babies like, finished PMR! These are like the final batch of younglings whose faces are familiar to me, and will always look like widdle babies to me. :3

Can't believe they'll be freakin' Form 4 next year.

*wistful sigh*


***


Padma honey I'm so so sowiee about Deepavali, I am. :S

1 comment:

Alana said...

such beeches DO exist!! :O