Monday, November 23, 2009

Cheesus.

Eek! Jehovah's Witnesses! Run! Hide! *slams door*

I know it's rude to cut people off before they've even had a chance to speak, but seriously now. Door-to-door preaching will scare the bejesus outta ANYONE.

...

I'm not sure if Tequila knows if Leeloo is gone now; but her separation anxiety's back. *sigh*

We buried her in the back yard next to the willow tree that marks Rico's resting spot.

I keep her collar.

...

The shop has new cheesecakes! Which sadly I did not have the opportunity to try because greedy people wiped them off the shelves before I got there. T__T

Oh well.

...

Off to make some potato bake. :D Been craving potatoes for a while now.

Last week's quiche was pretty darned good. But all cheesy, artery-clogging goodness must be taken in moderation*cough*

...

Quick poll: You see a guy obsessively reading all four volumes of Twilight. Perfectly alright or 100% ghey? I was having an argument and am determined to be right. :P

2 comments:

j said...

100% Ghey!!

-:-Jackie-:- said...

thank you. teenage romance novels are high on my "i cannot tahan" list. XP