Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Chronicles of Facebook.

OMG I'm in the middle of getting Facebook!

At last!

Sending out friend requests is so weird.

What if I remember them but they don't remember me? What if I thought I knew them but actually I don't? What if I miss out somebody and they get offended and burn down my house? What if..?

Okay okay getting on with it. Feeling really weird since I haven't made an effort to speak to most in a while. :S

Oh wow. I just realized I dont take a lot of pictures of myself. Good ones at least. :P Shall steal from Cathy.

Oh wow people actually approved me. And it seems I accidentally friend requested people I don't know. And they still approved. Whew.

Oh wow it turns out all you suns of beaches lied to me. It's really complicated!

Now I'm just sitting here staring afraid to touch anything for fear it may blow up in my face.

Sifu Sylvea I need you!! :S


(edit)
Oh wow stalking people is really fun! Who cares if I haven't figured out the other stuff. I think there will soon be a law protecting you guys from me.

OwO Always.

No comments: