Thursday, December 10, 2009

Quick! Tell Me If I'm Crazy.

So disappointed!

I thought I could look for a real, human accommodation, as opposed to the tiny cupboard at the HELP Residences.

Went to three houses today:

House #1:
Old, run-down, kinda filthy, very very messy, with wires taped down all over the floor, dust all over the windows, really old cupboards, a kitchen that could qualify for a dai chaw place, and mattresses crumbling to bits. Oh, and posters of stars from the 70s pasted all over the walls. And the potential roomie is a slob. And my mom calls me a slob. Oh the children she has not seen. RM350.

House #2
Also old, also run-down, a little less filthy, but the rest of the place looks almost like the first. And no roomie yet but unless you get one you pay RM700. Next to a kindie. *gasp*

House #3
Found impromptu. A little less old and run down, and potentially not as filthy, if any of the occupants cleaned up after themselves. Funky-smelling. And noisy 'cause of the traffic. A lot cheaper. RM450 private room.

Okay, I never imagined I'd say this but the Residences are so much more suited to human living! I would be living like a peasant with everything microscopic-sized but at least everything would be new-ish and clean!! (or at least as clean as me and my roomie will be)

Those student houses can barely pass for pigsties! How can they live like that! I couldn't resist the urge to clean up despite me not even living there. Absolutely filthy, messy, unorganized places to live, if that's what they're called!

And then I saw it.


It's effing perfect! Okay so it won't be furnished macam itu and I probably don't need a place as fancy as this but even shared with like what, 4 other people this place is awesome!

I don't mind! As long as they aren't advocates of slovenly living.

(okay I know I'm dreaming almost sky-high now, but lemme go on)

I want it so bad! I want four other people who also want it so bad!

But I spoke to the guard and he scrunched up his face at the fact I was a student looking for accommodation. He was under the impression that all student tenants are delinquents who throw wild parties and disturb the neighbours or bring mansluts in and compromise the safety of a family condo. *snort*

I just got Facebook yesterday, Uncle. I am in a social coma. So don't worry.

OMGOMGOMG I'm so excited!!

But I haven't called the guy yet! I really really, really really x2010 want this place.

Now of course comes the question of how I am going to find 4 other willing people to share the place.

Wow. I sound crazy even to myself.




Yup, still want it. ;P

2 comments:

Murugesh Rao said...

Wow.. promote the news that you need another 4 roomies/housemates in facebook. It MIGHT be effective. Good luck!!

-:-Jackie-:- said...

haha i dont know anyone that needs a place from HELP yet..

but if can think of anyone please let me know!!

i will love you forevah. :D