Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Jumble-aya.

I am very much excited. I don't know what to put up on the notices saying I'm looking for people to share the place, I don't know if they'll be nice, cultured human beings, I don't know what's going to happen.

Chances are I won't get the place, but I'm gonna keep trying anyhow. Ain't no way I'm staying in that cupboard for a year! XP

...

Also, cravings. More of the craving-to-make than craving-to-eat this time around.
Most of which I will have severe difficulty making due to the lack of equipment. Like say a candy thermometer. Or a grill. Or talent. *downcast eyes*

...

Oh and I looks like a Chinababy now. :D

...

Am still stunned over imeem being defunct and all now! Why does it seem that all good things must come to an end. :(

I wonder how the poor founder must feel.

Am severely missing playing Itsumo Nando Demo on loop for hours and hours! So now I'm reduced to singing the thing on loop for hours and hours. (Level of actual talent is subjective.)

Yondeiru muneno dokoka okude
Itsumo kokoro odoru yume wo mitai
Kanashimi wa kazoe kirenai keredo
Sono mukoude kitto anataniaeru

Yeah okay so that's the only verse I know. But that's not my fault now is it. Stupid MySpace. XP

...

I'm still not really getting into the Facebook craze. Sure, it promotes my unhealthy obsession with stalking people and that's undeniably fun. But yeah, don't see how people feel the need to spend half their lives in front of the comp just because of it.

I must be missing out on something.

Someday I will love myself enough to post up 1,000 pictures of myself, just like everybody else.

No comments: