Monday, August 10, 2009

Di Xia Tie.

Well, not really.

But look!

I hung out with my favorite Banana today. :)

"Heyyyy babeh. What's shakin'?"



Something was missing though. And should I ever see that Something I will give that Something the biggest atomic wedgie of his life.

For frolicking with other people at a bikini party. *hands on hips*

I missed that smelly hunk of metal. So many memories. Added a couple more today. :)

Hayao Miyazaki.

Monsieur de Kock. De Kotex. De Odorant. De Humidifier. :P

Nipples. XD


***


Met Lex and BethBeth during the weekend! Lex dropped by 3 times just to say hi. :3

And I finally got to meet Beth's hunk of Irish McMuffin. :D He's a cutie.

AND he bought brownies! :D

*sigh* All the leetle babies are all grown up... Guess that really does make me an Auntie after all. :')


***


I finally bought these bitchezzz!!!


Only Secrets of the Forest, Missing My Cat, The Fish That Smiled At Me, and that minimini collection left.

Now if only I can find someone to read them to me. :(


***


We're going through Grampa's TVB collection.

Moonlight Resonance.


Raymond Lam is love. :3


***


They have a BIGASS picture of my favorite husband in Times Square. :)))



***


These are my results. They suck.


They suck bad.


***


My AJ was so excited she blackmailed Cammie into calling me before I even got my results. Hahah.


We miss you too. :3


***


Well! Wasn't that disjointed. Oh well off to bed for me. I awake to a 6-day work week. Bring it on ladies!


***


Random. :)

1 comment:

Alana said...

aren't i the sexy?

AND SHE UPDATES! :D